Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone know who im talking about?

• 09-07-2008 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Bit of a odd request this one but im sure somebody here can help.I was browsing around the net listening to music to see what albums i would like to buy next.This was a couple weeks back but stupidly i never bookmarked so for the life of me i can't remember a certain bands name.All i can remember is the live performance i watched on youtube,the little bit i read on them and the singers hairy head.:D
    Anyway from what i remember they are American,have 2 albums released that were well recommended,were more rock band than metal,the lead singer/guitarist was a stocky lad had a big bushy head of hair and a beard(that really narrows it down);).I know my description sucks and may be incorrect but maybe throw a few names at me and you may help.
    Ta in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

coheed and cambria?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Coheed.And.Cambria.jpg

Coheed and Cambria?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Cremo wrote: »
    coheed and cambria?

Well I provided a pic too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Nope that's not them lads. They sounded along the lines of The Mars Volta if i remember correctly.Appreciate the replys keep em coming.You got the hair correct :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Bushy head and big beard......two shots in the dark but you never know:

Clutch - There was a serious beard happenng there for a while. More than 2 albums though.

Big Business - Beard + Bushy hair - check....they have 2 albums. Extra possibility of this is you saw a live vid with them and the Melvins. Singer is a bassist though.

That's all that comes to mind

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Cheers for the help lads , i remember now they are called My Morning Jacket.Looks like my description was a bit off bar the hair :rolleyes:.

Anyone know if they are any good, album recommendations?

Advertisement