Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick time check.

Options
  • 09-07-2008 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Right well I'm popping into Celestial Ring tommorow (going to ring them and see if I can reserve a space). But I just want to know if any of you can tell me roughly how long the tattoo I'm going to get will take as I have a busy day so I don't want it to drag on for hours on end.

Here is the image (not getting the background done, just the women).

ryokosd9.jpg

I don't need an exact estimate, to the closest hour would be fine, thanks a million, you guys are stars when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Size and placement of the tattoo will effect the time, how big and where you gettin it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Size and placement of the tattoo will effect the time, how big and where you gettin it?
    Sorry, stupid of me to neglect to include that, just got into work and everythings a bit haywire,

It's going the top section (below shoulder) of my left arm and it's exactly the same size as in the image.

PS Thanks for super fast reply. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I could be way off, as my tattoos are just solid blackwork, but I can't picture it taking any longer than an hour/hour and a half for something that size!

Just FYI as well, images look different sizes on different screens, depending on their resolution. Physical printed image would be the only way you could say "this size"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

I could be way off, as my tattoos are just solid blackwork, but I can't picture it taking any longer than an hour/hour and a half for something that size!

Just FYI as well, images look different sizes on different screens, depending on their resolution. Physical printed image would be the only way you could say "this size"
    Good point again, well it's about 4 inches by 2 inches (with gaps in between).

I'll call it 2 hours for the sake of playing it safe which should be perfect :)

Advertisement