Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The who goes on Friday Poll.

Options
  • 09-07-2008 10:14am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Might as well start one.

Who goes 48 votes

Mario
    0% 0 votes
    Bex
    100% 48 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I think its obvious that it'll be Bex who's booted out. Luke will be sh!tting himself, he'll think he'll be going next

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Is this poll who do you want to go on Friday or who do you think will go? I ask because I reckon Mario will go but I want Becs to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Why are the bookies putting Mario odds on to go? It doesnt make sense. Beckys a head-wrecker. Anyone can see that.

Also, i backed Mario to win at 150/1 some weeks ago. Need him to survive this storm. Belinda will be booted next week, giving him time to regain support!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Buck_Naked wrote: »
    Is this poll who do you want to go on Friday or who do you think will go? I ask because I reckon Mario will go but I want Becs to go.

Same as that, I reckon he'll go, but would prefer Bex to go. Mario is getting a bit too chummy with Luke for his own good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Why are the bookies putting Mario odds on to go? It doesnt make sense. Beckys a head-wrecker. Anyone can see that.

Also, i backed Mario to win at 150/1 some weeks ago. Need him to survive this storm. Belinda will be booted next week, giving him time to regain support!

There's a poll over on Digital Spy with over 1100 people voting already- Mario has 70+% of the vote to be evicted. Im guessing Paddy Power look at these polls before making up their odds.

Mario has just shot himself in the foot in the last week with his constant bitching. On last nights highlights show alone he, Lisa and Luke bitched about Kat, Maysoon, Sarah and Belinda all in the space of an hour show. Nothing too bad was shown about Bex so it could be selective editing. Still though I reckon he's a gonner even though I would much prefer see that trollop Bex head thru the doors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

RATM wrote: »
    There's a poll over on Digital Spy with over 1100 people voting already- Mario has 70+% of the vote to be evicted. Im guessing Paddy Power look at these polls before making up their odds.

Mario has just shot himself in the foot in the last week with his constant bitching. On last nights highlights show alone he, Lisa and Luke bitched about Kat, Maysoon, Sarah and Belinda all in the space of an hour show. Nothing too bad was shown about Bex so it could be selective editing. Still though I reckon he's a gonner even though I would much prefer see that trollop Bex head thru the doors.

Digital Spy is never a great gauge of popularity as they always manage to skew to things, and intensify the hate/love on certain people.

During the week 1 eviction, Mario was leading in similar fashion (I think it was 65%+), and we all know who ended up going. In fact, one or two poster over there have been questioning trends and suspect that someone might be using DS to spike odds in a betting scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

RATM wrote: »

That's interesting. It was funny last night when he was lecturing Lisa about cleaning in the kitchen. He's a little b!tch though! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Bex to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭FlexiLexi

bex is entertaining so im kinda disappointed cause i think she is gonna be gone.
    mario has gotten so sly!!!!!!!Stalone, wha? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I think mario will go and i want him to go. It'll be interesting to see what lisas like when he's gone and not under his little thumb in there anymore

• Advertisement

Digital Spy is never a great gauge of popularity as they always manage to skew to things, and intensify the hate/love on certain people.

During the week 1 eviction, Mario was leading in similar fashion (I think it was 65%+), and we all know who ended up going. In fact, one or two poster over there have been questioning trends and suspect that someone might be using DS to spike odds in a betting scam.

I dunno Charlie they weren't far off last week with Jen's percentage. They had just over 90%. I understand what you say about the first week and the poll predicting Mario's eviction but I believe that multiple nominees i.e 3 or more are much harder to predicit. Whereas I reckon a straight head to head is easier to call.

At the end of the day I hope I'm wrong and you're right and that Mario stays!!

I dunno Charlie they weren't far off last week with Jen's percentage. They had just over 90%. I understand what you say about the first week and the poll predicting Mario's eviction but I believe that multiple nominees i.e 3 or more are much harder to predicit. Whereas I reckon a straight head to head is easier to call.

At the end of the day I hope I'm wrong and you're right and that Mario stays!!

In fairness anyone who had a passing interest could tell that Jen would hit that number based on what Sylvia got the week previously.

You have to remember that the majority of people who are on digital spy watch the Live Feed for hours on end, and once someone hates/loves someone over there, you get a bandwagon effect, there like a bunch of aul wimmin gossiping. Seriously, DS is not a great indicator for all things BB.

In fairness anyone who had a passing interest could tell that Jen would hit that number based on what Sylvia got the week previously.

You have to remember that the majority of people who are on digital spy watch the Live Feed for hours on end, and once someone hates/loves someone over there, you get a bandwagon effect, there like a bunch of aul wimmin gossiping. Seriously, DS is not a great indicator for all things BB.

I bow to your superior BB knowledge Charlie!

They just seem so knowledgable over there but I can see your point of view.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

A poll for who will go.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l voted Becs just because l think the entertainment we get from Mario will keep getting better and better,
    where Becs is only entertaining when paired with luke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Bex is an annoyng B1t*h she's gota go.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Mario to go! Billy Bullshiner? Billy the Bol**x more like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭CrazyPolly

Rebecca is definitely going...did you see the audience reaction on Little Brother yesterday? It was a unanimous Becs. Thought personally I don't mind who goes. They're both extremely irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

CrazyPolly wrote: »
    Rebecca is definitely going...did you see the audience reaction on Little Brother yesterday? It was a unanimous Becs. Thought personally I don't mind who goes. They're both extremely irritating.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭veryangryman

CrazyPolly wrote: »

I dunno... The AOL polls arent usually wrong. Currently 60-40 in favour of Mario going!! :eek:

http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/tv/big-brother/two-face-big-brother-eviction/article/20080708161809990001?country=uk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

mario to go!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 CarlaHeidi

Mario has 2 go hes a bleedin minger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

Mario should go cause there are too many women leaving the house. Besides I wanna see what Lisa will do without him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

I believe tonights show will decide who will go , I reckon BB will Edit it for Mario to go, After all they dont want another girl going

I believe tonights show will decide who will go , I reckon BB will Edit it for Mario to go, After all they dont want another girl going

Do you think so, l would think they would want him to stay as they will get more footage from Mario.
    Who would look after HEALTH and SAFETY ????:D

Do you think so, l would think they would want him to stay as they will get more footage from Mario.
    Who would look after HEALTH and SAFETY ????:D

Agreed. There is a Chuck Norris sort of phenomenon growing with Mario and BB are playing up to it. However, certain things will always make the highlights irrespective of how much BB likes hm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

God he's almost attacking Belinda at the moment.

GO MARIO v BELINDA,
    The Tellemstraighter,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

I think they've defo done this, before watching tonights show i wanted Bex to go but he really irritated me tonight, not just because of the fight with Lisa but the way he kept picking on Belinda and the sheer bull he talks oh and then when Lisa goes to him 'you wont be going' to which he replys 'oh i know', like he actually does think hes super Mario. Get him out!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sinkin

Mario's an arsehole, especially to his girlfriend. I wanted him out in the first week. Lookin forward to seeing him grilled by Davina :D

Advertisement