Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The who goes on Friday Poll.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Msfc wrote: »
    like he actually does think hes super Mario. Get him out!!!

Totally going over your head,obviously not an Office fan.
    Do realise not everyone is getting him.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

How could someone trip over an elastic band? :D:D

stephen p wrote: »
    How could someone trip over an elastic band? :D:D

Health and Safety= lt Could happen=MARIO.:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

mario has to stay, hes like a real life version of david brent.

Finally," The Truth Has Come Back To Big Brother Board's"
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Another believer.

All joking aside, as a Mario fan, he let me down today. His treatment of Lisa was uncalled for, and will probably be the deciding the blow in the eviction between himself and Bex.

I will say this though in his defence. This the first time I have seen him and Lisa argue, and when you consider the environment they are in (both physically and psychologically), and how much time they have to spend with one another, it's admirable how they have coped and styed so strong with each other.

I think the pressure and frustration of the noms finally got to him today, particularly in light of the fact that he has been lead to believe (and for the most part is true) that people are nominating him as they don't like the idea of a couple being in the house in terms of strategies etc.

Another believer.

All joking aside, as a Mario fan, he let me down today. His treatment of Lisa was uncalled for, and will probably be the deciding the blow in the eviction between himself and Bex.

I will say this though in his defence. This the first time I have seen him and Lisa argue, and when you consider the environment they are in (both physically and psychologically), and how much time they have to spend with one another, it's admirable how they have coped and styed so strong with each other.

I think the pressure and frustration of the noms finally got to him today, particularly in light of the fact that he has been lead to believe (and for the most part is true) that people are nominating him as they don't like the idea of a couple being in the house in terms of strategies etc.
    How did he let you down? they went in there as a couple, and as a couple (everyone bickers) they are still keeping it real, so yes the pressure is getting to him and he is reacting to it, Lisa obviously understood and therefore did not make an issue of it.
    Her personal thoughts in the Diary Room were an outlet
    for her. And she is using it wisely.

How did he let you down? they went in there as a couple, and as a couple (everyone bickers) they are still keeping it real, so yes the pressure is getting to him and he is reacting to it, Lisa obviously understood and therefore did not make an issue of it.
    Her personal thoughts in the Diary Room were an outlet
    for her. And she is using it wisely.

He let me down as he let the pressure get to him, and then let its side affects effect the one person in there that genuinely cares for him.

Like I said, being a couple in there, and being restricted in so many ways, is an intense situation to be in, but the one thing Mario had demonstrated to me in the past was his ability to be calm and responsible in difficult situations, and in this instance he failed to do that.

I still want him to stay, and I still like the bloke, but I think he overstepped a line tonight, and I will understand if it is what pushes the votes in favour of Bex.

But it's because they care for each other, that she can let it go, when it comes to Lisa , She is not his job, or his living. she is his Partner,and because he care's for her he is looking out for her, maybe it's not getting across to us, because we dont know them as well as they know each other? Just my opinion.;)

But it's because they care for each other, that she can let it go, when it comes to Lisa , She is not his job, or his living. she is his Partner,and because he care's for her he is looking out for her, maybe it's not getting across to us, because we dont know them as well as they know each other? Just my opinion.;)

Oh no I agree with you about the content of the conversation, I posted similar in another thread about when he said it to her in the kitchen, but the way he acted and his general tone is what I thought let him down.

Look, i'm a Mario fan, stop making me put him down!

• Advertisement

Ouch!:

Ouch!:confused:
    Tiptoeing off to sleeps mortally wounded.:(

Tiptoeing off to sleeps mortally wounded.:(

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i think at the end of tonights programme, what he was tring to say was, people are out to get himself and lisa, because theyre a cuple, and she doesnt see it, and if he goes on friday, he wont be there, and they will go for her aswell, as in nominate her.....but i get the feeling the majority of people wont see it that way.

hes hilarious i think, ' ive seen it all mate'! elastic bands on the floor(health and safety), oh elastic bands fix many things, like....the back of remote controls!! priceless.

bex is just a big hippo on drugs.
    PLEASE KEEP MARIO IN

Why?

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

I think the writing is on the wall for Mario this time (and no he can't facilitate his way out of this). Odds on Betfair are shortening all the time - he's now at 1.26 while Bex is 4.5

The only small glimmer of hope is that one of the few rare times the market was wrong before was the first eviction when he was favourite, but it's a long shot that the market is wrong again.

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/big-brother/next-eviction

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Mario is being shown in a very negative light by BB. The editing has been very careful to show the "best bits" of Bex and Mario to be nasty, spiteful and even a little threatening. I think they are orchestrating to get rid of the big lug. I think Lisa should very well out of it as she will now have to step out of his shadow and carry on on her own merits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

All joking aside, as a Mario fan, he let me down today.
    And he's going to have to live with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

ah come on guys and girls.
    " get mario out, get mario out sounds better ,also more Rhythm to it than chanting
    " get bex out, get bex out.
    mario and lisa went in of their own accord.T.B.H. the only reason they probably got in there in the first place was because they're
    a couple , i also doubt they would've got past the first round of auditions if they (the facilitator and lucious lips lisa) had done single auditions . he says he's not there to win and i somehow doubt if he was sent in to ensure the health and safety of each contestant.
    if i was in there he's be told in no uncetain terms what to do with his health and safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Dyflin wrote: »
    Mario is being shown in a very negative light by BB. The editing has been very careful to show the "best bits" of Bex and Mario to be nasty, spiteful and even a little threatening. I think they are orchestrating to get rid of the big lug. I think Lisa should very well out of it as she will now have to step out of his shadow and carry on on her own merits.

Try watching the live feed. He is a spitefull hate filled man. What he did this morning to Rachel was horrible and thats not edited in any way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Try watching the live feed. He is a spitefull hate filled man. What he did this morning to Rachel was horrible and thats not edited in any way.

what did he do to her? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

akamossy wrote: »
    what did he do to her? :eek:

Basically he got up with a bee in his bonet this morning and decided to take it out on Rachel with a few jeers and snide remarks about her "sitting on the fence" etc. Its the way he does it that makes it hard to watch. She had a cry with Kat about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

She had a cry with Kat about it.

Never... :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Basically he got up with a bee in his bonet this morning and decided to take it out on Rachel with a few jeers and snide remarks about her "sitting on the fence" etc. Its the way he does it that makes it hard to watch. She had a cry with Kat about it.

Hes majorly bitter over being nominated again but that doesnt really give him an excuse to treat everyone he thought nominated him like **** :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

Just had a random thought.... If Mario goes tonight, will Lisa have to go with him cause they did enter the house together as a couple!
    BB being BB, could it be a double eviction.

Throwing the thought out there.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

xanthe wrote: »
    Just had a random thought.... If Mario goes tonight, will Lisa have to go with him cause they did enter the house together as a couple!
    BB being BB, could it be a double eviction.

Throwing the thought out there.....
    Unlikely.

If they had to nominate together then it could have been a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

It's so close I don't wanna look

Does anyone know what the poll is saying over on DS? I can't access that website in work :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Mario 1604 73.85%
    Rebecca 568 26.15%

• Advertisement

Thanks keano. I know its not 100% reliable but gives a good indication.

Advertisement