Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The who goes on Friday Poll.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tweedle_dum

mario to go!! purely due to the fact that he truly believes he is staying - cant wait to see his face when his names read out!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dunno, its going to be really close,right up to the last min.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

this was posted on 14-06-2008 by myself under alexandra
    damn i forgot about all of these :eek:
    Mario thanks his fans

But Mario wasn't going to share the glory. "The thing is, I know so many people throughout the country -- throughout the world. I know a LOT of people," he said mysteriously. Perhaps thinking he'd been too modest, he went on. "I'm talking hundreds. Hundreds of thousands. A massive network.
    "He's done a lot of good as well," his proud girlfriend chipped in. "A hell of a lot of good. Charities and all sorts."
    Luke looked confused but made a good attempt at an impressed face.

"It's a different league, you know what I mean?" continued Mario. "We're talking fan clubs and everything."

just gotta ask one thing mario.
    where are your hundreds and thousands of loyal fans now :p

get mario out, get mario out, get mario out.
    ohhhhh how i cant wait for these chants tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I keep changing my mind on this one.

I dislike them both but Mario had been growing on me after how he handled fight night, however for the past week he's been two-faced, bitchy and pretty vicious to lots of people. He really can't handle the fact that he's been nominated again and I reckon if he stayed he'd be unbearable. He'd be convinced he has it won and I'm not sure I can handle anymore of that smug expression after eerything he says, like's he's just made the most profound point thats ever been made in the history of the world ever! Bex seems to have chilled out a bit since Jen was evicted so I've found her more tolerable than Mario.

I hope Mario goes tonight....but I'll probably change my mind again in a few minutes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

The crowd are chanting get Mario out :(

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

OMG Bexs is 8/1 to Go :O:O:O

Can BBs editing save him?:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

And Mario is 1/6 :eek:

Just voted for Mario...3 times.

This highlights show is definitely making up my mind.

I want Mario to stay, but Bex isnt pretty enough to get the teen jealously vote out..Mario is gonna go :(

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The state of Bex hair on eviction night, dragged through a bush backwards! :rolleyes:

PMSL with Davina's line; "Who do you want to 'For Cov' tonight?"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Can I vote for Belinda :eek:

Can I vote for Belinda :eek:
    Deffo up next week.:D
    And do vote 3 times.

*rubs hands with glee* here we go boys and girls!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Betting in running on Betfair - Mario 1/14! See ya Mario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Bye Bye Mario

YES!!!!

Brilliant!

Noooooooooo!!
    Oh well.

• Advertisement

Poor old Charlie, how will he cope without his Super Mario :pac:

Advertisement