Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yummy Restaurants in Dublin

• 09-07-2008 10:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭

I've been such a 'foodie' since the non-drinking began :) it's so great to be able to splash out on all the lovely restaurants around Dublin.

There's a deadly place called Saba near the Stephens Green Shopping Centre where you can get the most amazing 'Mocktails' (non alcoholic cocktails - tried & tested and delicious!).

For anyone who's into Indian food, I totally recommend Rasam in Glasthule (about 5 mins from Dun Laoghaire). Sandycove & Glasthule Station is really near it. It's the nicest Indian you'll ever eat in! I promise!

Also, Yamamori have a new restaurant on the quays! It's not just Sushi either...check out their menu. I recommend the Bento Box specials! They have a lovely Bamboo Garden out the back (great for a nice sunny evening).

Anyone else got some good restaurant recommendations? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

I love Cafe Topolis on Parliament Street. Cheap and cheerful italian food with great service. I love it.

Also love India Gate at Nutgrove shopping Centre:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I was in Yamamori Sushi on the quays last weekend, it was tasty, like you say - not just sushi, but everything.

I had the Yamamori ramen dish and it was tasty (bit of everything!)

I'd recommend it.

Saba are good as well, they also have a takeway in rathmines

Advertisement