Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question about licence mistake...

Options
  • 09-07-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

So, I got my full licence today. On my cert, restriction 78 (restricted to vehicles with automatic transmission) was ticked, but on the licence itself, the restriction isn't there... Am I best off just to leave it or is it worth my while getting it changed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

helios wrote: »
    So, I got my full licence today. On my cert, restriction 78 (restricted to vehicles with automatic transmission) was ticked, but on the licence itself, the restriction isn't there... Am I best off just to leave it or is it worth my while getting it changed?

Leave it as is ;)..............................(walks quitely out the door)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Leave it. As long you drive automatic you're grand. If you go to the states for a visit you'll get an auto too.

* not legal advice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Might be a good idea to get a few lessons on a manual car, so that your abilities match your licence

*not legal advice either

Advertisement