Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ Deep Fryer

• 09-07-2008 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭

Bit of a weird one I know, but...

I'm looking for a deep fryer, doesn't have to be too big, just really looking for seomthing to do wings in from time to time.

Anyone know where I can get one in the <30 euro range, or is that even possible?

If not, what's the cheapest I can get...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if you are in dublin here is one in power city, if you arent in dublin here is one in argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

or in Kildare Town, home & cook in the outlets centre have moulinex & tefal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

if you are in dublin here is one in power city, if you arent in dublin here is one in argos

Thanks, hadn't thought of Power City at all, I'll definitely have a look at that one.
    mcaul wrote: »
    or in Kildare Town, home & cook in the outlets centre have moulinex & tefal.

Afraid I won't be able to make it that far, but thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Advertisement