Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomodation in glasgow?

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

anbody from limerick ever book accomodation glasgow?whats nice any ideas or not soo good going in august thx!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭rstans

Most places in the city center are ok. There's a Jurys, I think it's at the bottom of Argyll Street thats very good. Be careful if you're out and about at night though. It's a lovely city but there's a few assholes about. Don't wear tricolour t-shirts etc and you'll be fine.

It' the Radisson now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

You might get a better response over in the travel forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

yeah i just found the travel forum hard enough to find it tho!that was my original plan to post there,any way i dont think i will be wearing any green or blue for that matter?and i have no tatoos thx guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Jurys Inn just off Argyle St is in a great location and always have decent prices. Others would be the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express on West Nile Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 limerickliving

Everytime I travel to the UK I normally stay in one of the Premier Inn which offers great value for money.

The last time I went to Glasgow I stayed in the Premier Inn Hotel Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street), which was about 5min walk from city center but reasonable cheap.

Best of luck with your search.

• Advertisement
Advertisement