Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Genuine Offer?.....or possible vendetta??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Maybe they are trying to pull a fast one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

It should be pulled off the site as soon as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Like the colour ... "Metlicwine" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

Hello dade....welcome to the joke

reread the first few posts again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

yeah missed my coffee today :o

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭clarkey1980

Male or female owner?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

LOL. This isn't one of Michael O'Learys cars by any chance is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Jeez, I know the car market is on it's knees...but this bring it to a whole new meaning!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

I see it's also fitted with a phone kitt......anything related to This, I wonder.... ? :D

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Last week they were giving away a free 12foot dildo - http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Mazda/Tribute/2.0-2WD/1079645/

12 foot:eek::eek::eek:

crikey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I nearly spluttered tea all over my screen, thanks for the laughs heh. that mazda was recently sold. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I wonder if the new owner is happy with their purchase

They'll need the new car cause they wont be able to walk for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

does it cum with leather?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

The guy with the Mazda has a pain in his arse with it.

Advertisement