Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Version 7 Gearbox

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

does anybody have a pic or even soem advice of the what way the gears line up in this gearbox.

i upgraded the spring but everytime i put it back together it will only cock the piston and not turn over fully.

i try the gears before i put it back together and they seem fine but then when iv goen to all the effort of reassembling it it wont fire.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

im afraid i can not give you a link but there is an excellent walk thought on airsoftcore forums in the tech section complete guide to taking version 7 appart and abck together great picture all step by step, i would take a look there, can post a link when i get back from work

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

thats exactly what im looking for thanks.
    great another site to waste my life away on....
    sound for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

nice mechbox have finaly had some updates

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

that was my first port of call but the search function didnt bring up anything close, the only thing was a very basic AGM M14 take down.

id say the site Pudding will help fix it.

sound

• Advertisement

Advertisement