Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final degree transcripts

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so I have a degree.
    WOOOOOOOOOTAGE!!!!

*Cough* ahem.
    Now, what is a final degree transcript, and how do I get one?
    I need it for a Masters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Walk into Admin, ask for one, wait 2 minuties while they print it off. Presto.

Its free while you're still a registered student, afterwards they will cost approx 10eur I think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Walk into Admin, ask for one, wait 2 minuties while they print it off. Presto.

Its free while you're still a registered student, afterwards they will cost approx 10eur I think
    Merci buckets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

be aware however that admin are currently experiencing a problem with their system and some students (like me) can't get their transcripts just yet and are hoping (fingers crossed) that the masters they want will make do with a statement of results instead for now!!!! Nightmare I tells ya, nightmare!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Ive a better one. Because I started on the old system and finished on the new one they cant make transcripts for me. How hard would it be to just type something up in word?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

:eek: Awh that sucks.....but yeah you'd think they might have figured that one out alright!! But sure I've given up on expecting admin in UCD to do anything on time and without issues!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I have to go back tomorrow for the transcript.
    I don't think that they get the damage that being told that you have no degree, being told that you do, thinking that you knew what degree you got - then being told that actually you don't know and neither do they, does to a person.
    I am a wreck at this point. They told me not to worry, but tbh until I have that transcript in my hands I'm not going to relax

Advertisement