Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Change of Address

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi, Does anyone know if there is a form on the website to inform AIB about my new address? I got one no bother for BOI but can't find one at all on AIB. Is there such a thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭argolis

I had to recently write a letter to the branch my AIB account is at, quoting account details and the new address. It would be nice if this could be done through online banking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i just rang up aib 24 hr banking and it was no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

sam34 wrote: »
    i just rang up aib 24 hr banking and it was no problem

+1

give them a ring. It should only take 2 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jamie6

My name is jamie hyland my reson is i have change my adress new address is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 33,589 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

argolis wrote: »
    I had to recently write a letter to the branch my AIB account is at, quoting account details and the new address. It would be nice if this could be done through online banking.

I phoned my own branch the other day, and was told I had to do it in writing too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Call into your branch customer service - 2 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

You can do it via my ring 24 banking it's much quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 33,589 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

stoneill wrote: »
    Call into your branch customer service - 2 mins.

not if you live at least 20mins by car.

Advertisement