Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nissan micra stereo

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hi just bought a nissan micra 2003. cant get anything out of cd/radio. it has the words 'wait 1 hour' on the display. i have tried keeping ignition on for 1 hour and nothing has happened. i thought it would then display enter security code. any suggestions? sorry new to this so not explaining myself very well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

The stereo is locked.
    All you can do is leave it switched on with the ignition switched to ACC setting (ie first stage of the ignition switch)without disturbing it.
    If you turn on or off the ignition you will have to start again it could take hours to unlock itself depending on how many times the wrong code was imputted.

Advertisement