Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for Dad - 50th Birthday

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

Any ideas?

He is interested in sport (on tele, obv), and poker up to a certain extent. Really cant think of anything.

Budget is €100-250.

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

whatever his favorite sport/sports are buy him some best of dvds or something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

An idea, but I know and he knows too at the end of the day he wont watch them! Like he records stuff on sky+ and never watches it! I got him a DVD like that at christmas and its still in the wrapping!

Thanks for the idea anyway though.

I was thinking of maybe getting him an mmp3 player and putting some music on it for him, think he would get use out of it.

Not really sure tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I suppose he has the subscriptions to all the channels he watches and that already ? Otherwise try pick up on some of the pay-per-view stuff he normally mightnt go for if he's into that.

If theres any other siblings you could maybe go in together and send him to one of his teams matches perhaps ?

Couldnt comment on the MP3 player without knowing him :)

Advertisement