Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arai repair/warranty

• 09-07-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭

I recently got an Arai helmet in Hein Gericke in Newry. When I went to use it the anti fog they installed fell out and it looks like it doesn't fit correctly. Can I just bring it back to an Arai dealer here and have then try and fix/relpace it or do I have to go back up North? I've a look at the Arai website but can't find any info. Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Have you adjusted the pins in the pinlock system? They are on an eccentric screw, which can be tightened by turning and may just have been loose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I'll try that when I get home. The anti fog has a kink in it and it wouldn't sit flat to the visor will try adjusting and hopefully that'll work.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The visors are more flexible than youd think, you can flatten it a good bit to get the anti fog to seat.

*dont blame me if you break it though.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Oryx wrote: »
    The visors are more flexible than youd think, you can flatten it a good bit to get the anti fog to seat.

*dont blame me if you break it though.:)

After checking in proper light I managed to get it back on. Thanks

Advertisement