Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage Five

Options
  • 09-07-2008 1:55pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Soler
    has abandoned after crashing in the neutral zone today.
    And as is his want,
    Valverde
    has crashed twice today!
    Is he a nervous rider or just careless?

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Careful with giving updates, there's a few guy on here who tape the coverage and don't want spoilers!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Mea culpa.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Hermy wrote: »
    Mea culpa.

No bother at all, I know how tempting it can be...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

we need some sort of "if there's a tie on the doorknob" type system for these threads. it would be for those of us who are following it live to be able speak freely... an asterisk in the thread title maybe.
    i'm not watching it live today but i'm just tempting the self control of others? gotcha. now wait till you get home to the sky+

Could be.. only problem is on mouseover, you see the text of the first post, remdering any colour based hiding useless! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

So don't mouseover if you see an asterisk! Keep that cursor away from that thread!

Advertisement