Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

close encounter

Options
  • 09-07-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

il copy and paste my e mail to the irish ufo society here so, please take this seriously,as it is serious, i have removed the locations etc to keep my privacy,

hi there, im contacting you after a while of thinking it over in my head and i hope this story is not to crazy sounding which i absolutely swear to be true happened,i have just reported a ufo sighting on your site and il report this one by e mail,this all happened about 5 miles out at sea, il start below.

its about a year ago that i was out at sea when i believe my boat and i were studied by an alien being, the fishing we were doing at the time was at night, leaving port around 7pm and returning to land fish the following morning around 9am, we had the net fishing in the water and were in the process of trawling, it was my watch so my crew man went to the bunk bed for some sleep as he took the one before me, we were trawling the net for around 2 hours now and it was around 3am, it was getting bright but still dark, i was sat in the wheel house drinking a cup of tea when i noticed something very strange, the seagulls that follow the boat went silent,they usually make a serious racket when at sea but something had scared them,this stuff is very obvious to fishermen, i looked around the deck out the back window of the wheel house and could see nothing, when i looked up along the side of the boat i could see a sillouette of something flying or floating in the air around 8 ft above the sea level going the same speed as the boat was moving,it was the length of a small human lying flat so to speak, i was paralysed with fear as this was not the norm!! in the wheel house i closed up the door and shouted **** **** **** as loud as i could as i was terrified, the being(??) flew up towards the bow of the boat and turned itself around completly, now on the front of the boat there are navigation lights, very dim green and red lights,with one white bow light in the middle the being leveled itself and faced itself into the wheel house window on your right hand side around 5 foot away, i could now see the being pretty clearly in the lights, imagine your typical grey alien face, the face was more rounded but still oval and it had big black oval eyes pointing to the sides of the head,no set pupils just set black, this creature looked almost sad with a small frown on its small mouth, the head was big and the body was covered in some sort of cloth with a hood on covering the top of the head, imagine a monks abbot so to speak, the cloth was black and its skin was a pale almost sickly looking white/grey. i didnt see any arms or legs just the robe(?) and the beings face.the beings mouth opened up a small bit, maybe an inch during this and closed after around5 seconds for some reason, it was very clear to me that this was not normal. after about a very long 30-40 seconds of the being looking in the window at me it backed off at the same height and just disappeared into the darkness, i have never seen it since and have not hard a story like it before, since seeing this creature it has disrupted my life, i can barely sleep thinking of it and i dream about it alot, i also dont go to sea as much and am soon to give it up.

well thats my story, feel free to publish it, but please keep all my information private, only my immediate family know of this as its bothering me, can you let me know has there been any reports like this before and maybe what i saw? i believe it was an E.T, the most shoking thing is probably that it didnt have any flight vehicle or ufo its as if it could use gravity and manipulate it somehow, but how? can you please reply and let me know you got this, i hope you can help me or this story can help someone with answers.

i know it sounds crazy lads but this did happen, anybody witness anything or hear anything like this before? its absolutely shocking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

jesus!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

You should try and see if there was anything out of the ordinary reported to the coast guard or air traffic control on the night in question, that would be a starting point.
    Its a natural reaction to freeze with fear in such a situation so dont be embarrised about it.
    Was there any time loss noticed by you or any of the crew?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 closeencounter

No no time loss at all,it seemed like the being was just being curious rather than having a motive such as abducting us or whatever, there were many boats out around the same area fishing and none reported anything over the VHF radios or anything anyway, a lot of fishermen will tell you of strange crafts and lights in the sky far out to sea etc i have many more sightings myself, but this really is different to me, its more of a contact rather than a sighting, the only thing similar to this is the mexican flying humanoid stories,but they have some sort of craft,this didnt, well it wasnt noticeable if it did, im still dumbfounded and shocked and its over a year ago, headwrecking!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Thats a mad story! never heard anything like it before! did this happen in Irish waters or somewhere else?

it happened off the south east coast of ireland

• Advertisement

Lots of reports of USO's , S is for submerged objects .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i would be far from an expert on this subject but i would be interested and read what ever comes my way on the subject.....

i have heard of uso before. if you think of it a craft capable of space travel is more than capable of being able to stay under the water

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Ehm... How so? The physics of it are tottally different. Also propulsion underwater is a pain to achieve and would not be compatible with a spacecraft engine.

??? wrote: »
    Ehm... How so? The physics of it are tottally different. Also propulsion underwater is a pain to achieve and would not be compatible with a spacecraft engine.

I shouldnt have said that really, i was getting ahead of myself. But USO's are UFO that enter the sea as far as witnesses are concerned.

This guy saw no craft .

??? wrote: »

i love this!!!! you are not debating the fact that the ship managed to travel through space and seemed to have developed some sort of antigravity device that allowed him to fly alongside the boat......

but you are saying that its strange that it can move underwater!!!!

okey dokey then!!!

• Advertisement

Saw no sign of any craft that night anyway lads, im sure its capable of alot more than we think considering it was "flying"

thats what i mean if its capable of entry through earths atmosphere i am pretty sure they would have had the technology to develop a propeller. ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I saw a mad light over Howth once. I was parked at Dun Laoghaire. It was above the summit and then in a blink was at the bottom. Kept shifting. Heard about a "ufo over howth" on the news a few days later. This was about 4 years ago. Didnt really think of it until now.

Tinfoil hats for all

Advertisement