Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about todays ibood offer

Options
  • 09-07-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

It's a backpack with built in remote for an iPod on the shoulder strap and retractable headphones from the top of the bag for €39.95.

linky

Now they say it's only compatable with older iPod models as it's a 30 pin connector and so won't work with a touch or iPhone but I've got a touch and an old mini I use for the gym and the same 30 pin USB cable works with both and the touch also works with an old ipod dock that I have about 2 years so just wondering should this work with new phones (iPhones knowledge on their products tends to be a little patchy at best).

Anyone got one of these and if so does it work with a touch or iPhone as if it does I'll snap one up !

Advertisement