Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for Child In Hospital

• 09-07-2008 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi can someone recommend a website where I can order a bouquet for a small girl who is sick in hospital. Maybe like a toy hamper sort of thing or something that I can have delivered to her in hospital.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cant say i've ever heard of one of those style services before to be honest.

Perhaps you could run one up yourself and send it with someone else if you cant make it yourself as a last resort ?

Make sure you include books and plenty of them if shes of a reading age ! Nothing kept me going through hospital visits as a child like books did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

at the risk of being told to stop promoting ourselves,:D we find a helium balloon attached to a teddy bear as one of the best & simplest get well gifts.

http://www.giftmaster.ie/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=215&cat=Get+Well

For flowers the best way is to ring a florist close to the hospital and they will normally look after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 anyjoesoap

flowers www.flowersdirect.ie
    gifts www.gifts.ie

or just google get well gifts for other sites.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

www.candybouquet.ie does bouquets with sweets....kind of expensive but look v. impressive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

ems_12 wrote: »
    www.candybouquet.ie does bouquets with sweets....kind of expensive but look v. impressive.

+1

Have used this service before and was very pleased.

• Advertisement
Advertisement