Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any of the mobile broadband work with windows Millenium?

• 09-07-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,280 ✭✭✭✭

Have a mate with millenium, he has no money to upgrade, just wondering is it possible to get, 3, 02 or Voda to work with his millenium PC?

tks
    dm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Nope. 2000 or higher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

In theory possibe. Win98SE works better than ME>

Some PCs with Win ME will ONLY run WinME (special cut down to a price graphics that only has an ME driver.). Best bet is buy a legitmate old stock Windows 2000 or a £300 laptop with Linux (or a cheap one with Vista that has XP drivers). If getting Vista pre-loaded laptop, don't get any version Home Edition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Support for Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, and Windows Millennium Edition (Me) ended on July 11, 2006

Your completely on your own :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 boxclever

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Support for Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, and Windows Millennium Edition (Me) ended on July 11, 2006

Your completely on your own :D
    you sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

After 2 years, I doubt anyone really cares.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement