Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online store took order and has gone quiet....

Options
  • 09-07-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Skyperactive.com took an order (on-line) and sent me an email with the order confirmation & details. Note they only supply a few email addresses on the site for contact, no telephone numbers.

Over the period of 2 weeks, nothing has shown up and I've sent them 3 emails. No-one has responded to any of my emails.

Has anyone had an experience with this crowd before? Did your package eventually turn up or is it time to walk through their front door?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Registrant:
    Skyperactive.com
    North Block, Malt House,
    Grand Canal Quay
    Dublin, Dublin D2
    IE

If you try directory enquires or the golden pages you might get a telephone number

Or try here, tell them there email's not working

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Skyperactive.com jwalsh@Skyperactive.com

Mobile Number 00 353 (0) 86 3846061

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

If you paid by credit card and if you don't receive what you paid you with a month then just back charge. Saves a lot of hassle trying to get it sorted with the seller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sonu

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Joe Walsh <jwalsh@skyperactive.com> wrote:

Please accept our apologies for the delay in replying to your email queries.

Unfortunately we're closing down Skyperactive.com and will not be able to fulfil your order.

A full refund as been returned on your credit card.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. If you still require Skype equipment may I recommend you purchase from one of the following etailers.

Skype.com
    ebay
    expansys.ie
    skypestyle.co.uk

Regards,

Skyperactive Team
    42 Morehampton Road
    Donnybrook
    Dublin 4

Advertisement