Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need some hints

Options
  • 09-07-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

doing test next month, planning to do pre test,s but not sure how many to do? i,v been driving on my own for a few years and am really confidant, but get really nervous when someone is with me. any advice? I really need to pass first time any helpful hints would be great. x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭thischarmingman

I did my test in November last year and passed Mag. I was driving for about a year before that. You won't need to do any more than two pre tests - any more than that is a waste of money in my opinion. I understand how nerve wracking it is to do the test - I was a bag of nerves myself. But it's really not that bad. I'd recommend for you to do a pretest a couple of weeks before the actual test. Then do a lesson with the same instructor one week before the test and another either the day before or morning of the test. This will allow the instructor to point out bad habits in the pre test and give you enough time to work on them. The lesson on the morning of the test is more to relax you and get you used to having someone in the car watching you right before the test. Try and do all three lessons on potential test routes too (your instructor will know them).

Hope it works out for you!

Advertisement