Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironing Service

Options
  • 09-07-2008 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi All,

Awhile ago I got a flyer through the door for an ironing service which came with The Wicklow Times. I put the flyer away in a safe place and I now can't find that safe place! I remember they collect and deliver the next day with very good rates.

Just wondering if anybody has details.

Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

cuddydale wrote: »
    Hi All,

Awhile ago I got a flyer through the door for an ironing service which came with The Wicklow Times. I put the flyer away in a safe place and I now can't find that safe place! I remember they collect and deliver the next day with very good rates.

Just wondering if anybody has details.

Thanks very much

I got the flyer and used the service - it was good, as advertised. I don't have the flyer anymore but I can give you the lady's number if you PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

PM it to me too, I'll add it to the useful numbers thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DAFYDD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Ironing service number added to the Useful Numbers thread. Thanks MPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

Thanks a million guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement