Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff that shouldn't cost half as much

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

DonJose wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you didn't know wtf Jimmy Choo was until you saw the film "In Her Shoes" ;)

I thought Jimmy Choo was a gangster. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Laura Appleby

jonny24ie wrote: »
    So the boots help you get your own way??

yes they help me channel my inner dominatrix. This is like what I'm trying to convey they are MORE than just shoes Its more like each shoe has a personality and when you wear them you take on the shoes personality. Its incredible. i have had so many clients who are like 'Laura, these shoes have literally changed my life' Seriously the amount of people I have helped get laid is ridiculous. I get so many thank you cards from husbands you wouldn't believe it :)

I have those and you know what they were worth every penny. I always get my way in those boots.

Bet you don't, post a pic of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Oh I love a woman in a pair of sexy platforms/wedges. Shoes rock! Any more links to shoes that you own Laura? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

So Laura, honestly. If those EXACT shoes cost 39.99, and you could buy them in Dunnes, would they have the same effect? ......and would you be here harping on about them?!

I could guess no ....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

This is like what I'm trying to convey they are MORE than just shoes Its more like each shoe has a personality and when you wear them you take on the shoes personality. Its incredible. i have had so many clients who are like 'Laura, these shoes have literally changed my life' Seriously the amount of people I have helped get laid is ridiculous. I get so many thank you cards from husbands you wouldn't believe it :)

What the fook are you about.

I'm not in the game of supplying **** material for internet people sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

fapfapfap

hmm what else has gone up, coke, remember the days they were 40p? those were the days

Glowing wrote: »
    So Laura, honestly. If those EXACT shoes cost 39.99, and you could buy them in Dunnes, would they have the same effect? ......and would you be here harping on about them?!

I could guess no ....

you literally could not make a shoe like that for 39.99 its impossible. they are hand maid in Italy.

• Advertisement

You didn't answer my question ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

you literally could not make a shoe like that for 39.99 its impossible. they are hand maid in Italy.

Give me a welly, an old heel, some scissors and some glue and I'll prove you wrong. :P

Italian maids make them? Interesting....

Glowing wrote: »
    You didn't answer my question ....

your asking me to comment on an impossible scenario

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

But as you say shoes have personallites so does that mean a pair for 40 have a worse personality than those that are 500??

I'm not in the game of supplying **** material for internet people sorry

LOL I knew you were full of sh!te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

She's hilarious. And she's succeeding in getting her kicks by rising ye all :) Now I think you should give them their kicks and post up a pick of you in these knee high leathers! It's either you or me! And my legs are so short they'd look like full leg boots, and don't think they'd have the same effect! [Plus I don't own those actual boots!] :P

jonny24ie wrote: »
    But as you say shoes have personallites so does that mean a pair for 40 have a worse personality than those that are 500??

A pair for forty don't HAVE a personality they are just bits of leather from some old nag and glue they are mass made not individually crafted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Anything can be made **** material... trust me :pac:

Oh for gods sake .... IMAGINE!

The only reason you spend 500 quid on shoes is because you can say 'Oh thanks, they're Jimmy Choos' if someone said 'I like your shoes'

And I could be pretty certain you would not buy those EXACT same shoes in Dunnes because it wouldn't give you the same sense of importance that you get when you shop in BT's or whatever stuck up shop you go to.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Its more like each shoe has a personality and when you wear them you take on the shoes personality.
    So basically what you are saying is that you have no personality and you seek refuge from this by buying yourself expensive interchangable personalities for different days of the week so you can decide what kind of person you want to be on certain days? I feel sorry for you and hope you can get over your confidence issues.
    Mods feel free to move this thread to PI

If ever there was a time for a rickrollin....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

You know Google has never heard of 'Laura Appleby Image consultant'?

She's hilarious. And she's succeeding in getting her kicks by rising ye all :) Now I think you should give them their kicks and post up a pick of you in these knee high leathers! It's either you or me! And my legs are so short they'd look like full leg boots, and don't think they'd have the same effect! [Plus I don't own those actual boots!] :P

Awww ya poor thing.Maybe you should go for the ultra sexy platform/wedge type shoe to enhance your calf muscles and give you that extra lift? ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

A pair for forty don't HAVE a personality they are just bits of leather from some old nag and glue they are mass made not individually crafted

Hold on.... you really are either (A: Stupid) or (B: A snob) because no shoe has a personality.

Jesus christ, I get laid because I'm good at what I do!! You get laid because you wear a pair of shoes!! Get a grip on life!!

Conor108 wrote: »
    You know Google has never heard of 'Laura Appleby Image consultant'?

i dont believe in the internet :)

Then why are you on here!! :rolleyes:

I don't believe that shoes have a personality.

Tis a funny auld world, but I guess it's these differences that brings us all together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Wilburt wrote: »
    Anything can be made **** material... trust me :pac:
    its true

• Advertisement

wtf is the Mario fanclub? jeeeez...

Advertisement