Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff that shouldn't cost half as much

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I can only imagine

HAHAHAHA :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I've been to Vietnam a few times to get custom made dresses and shoes does that make me better if they are custom made? i think not. Plus its not what you buy its how you WEAR them. Getting dressed for me takes a lot of thought and effort.

Darling: Everything you claim to own is either a high end label or you flew abroad to get custom fit!! That screams snobbery to me!!

Reread my statement and you see that I said "Odd splurge" where as you tend to splurge alot by the looks of it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Laura Appleby

I can only imagine

Hilarious........

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Darling: Everything you claim to own is either a high end label or you flew abroad to get custom fit!! That screams snobbery to me!!

Reread my statement and you see that I said "Odd splurge" where as you tend to splurge alot by the looks of it!!

Its not a splurge for me, its just daily expenditure and a lot of my expenses are business related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Oh laura don't mind them, you be yourself ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

foinse wrote: »
    TBH i find it very hard to believe that, what with your first 2 posts in this thread and a join date of today. it seems very convenient that your first posts just happen to come a few minutes after Laura asked for help from other wimminz

A friend of mine (who thinks laura is a troll. tut tut) informed me....
    I also didn't know that an interest in science required an account here....jeez, maybe I should get out less :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Bijoux wrote: »
    A friend of mine (who thinks laura is a troll. tut tut) informed me....
    I also didn't know that an interest in science required an account here....jeez, maybe I should get out less :p

Nobody said you had to have an interest in science, this is after hours an interest in anything qualifies here.Oh and i agree with your friend, I would usually be saying something about not feeding trolls right about now but this is too damn funny

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Hilarious........

So why didn't you give me a green smiley emoticon? :(

To have gotten such acclaim from a jet setter such as your good self, would have shone a beacon of light iinto my pauperish existence.

So why didn't you give me a green smiley emoticon? :(

To have gotten such acclaim from a jet setter such as your good self, would have shone a beacon of light iinto my pauperish existence.

:D There you go you lucky devil

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

foinse wrote: »
    TBH i find it very hard to believe that, what with your first 2 posts in this thread and a join date of today. it seems very convenient that your first posts just happen to come a few minutes after Laura asked for help from other wimminz

bijoux was the name of that poster

check this out www.bijouxjewelers.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Fair enough, I'm only a newbie, I don't really know the deal yet!

Ah yes tis hilarious!

can I get a smile too? o.0

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Its not a splurge for me, its just daily expenditure and a lot of my expenses are business related.

Well if I had that kind of money I for one wouldn't waste it on labels, if I was earning the kind of money you claim to have I would donate alot of it and not be a label whore.

So lets say you have a pair of shoes for each day of the week @ €500 a pair.

Thats €3500 that could be far better spent IMO, children are starving and you would prefer to line the pockets of greedy industries!

I put money on it your the type of girl that would only get married in a Vera Wang dress aswell!!

Wilburt wrote: »
    can I get a smile too? o.0

:D okay but thats the last one Laura Appleby is all smiled out. are these earings of yours for stretched ears :eek:

Yes they are. Stretched lobes. Indulging my passion

Well if I had that kind of money I for one wouldn't waste it on labels, if I was earning the kind of money you claim to have I would donate alot of it and not be a label whore.

Thats €3500 that could be far better spent IMO, children are starving and you would prefer to line the pockets of greedy industries!

I put money on it your the type of girl that would only get married in a Vera Wang dress aswell!!

you are getting very heavy. I dont think that it is my responsibility to feed starving children, i'm no florence nightengale. Governments are the ones to sort out the starving children not personal shoppers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Btw Laura you do know BT is on sale? Really nice shoes and the prices are good.
    I once worked in a "posh" store and saw the prices e.g a pair of Jimmy Choo's cost less than a quarter of the sale price n that includes shipping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

women.It should take less than a pint to be able to get with one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Are UGG boots out of fashion yet?
    Will you be donating yours to charity Laura?
    Go on, do the good thing!:D
    http://uggbootsforafrica.com/

Well said, there are a lot more deserving people of my hard earned money than Mr. Choo.

I also bet you're the girl who carries her Brown Thomas bag to do her weekly shop because she wouldn't be seen dead with a Tesco plastic bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

:D There you go you lucky devil

By the way, are you related to these folk? Had a great bloddy feed last time I was in NYC.

NYC = New York City. But i'm sure you know that being the little princess that you are.

Yes they are. Stretched lobes. Indulging my passion

oh my god are the earings discs then? I see lots of people with those in temple bar, do they ever go back to normal? do you have to have an operation if you wanted to go back to having regular ears?

you are getting very heavy. I dont think that it is my responsibility to feed starving children, i'm no florence nightengale. Governments are the ones to sort out the starving children not personal shoppers :)

Can you not see how distasteful it is to spend such a gross amount of money on something so pointless?

Yes plugs. Come over to the body mod forum, ask all you want. They will go back to normal up to a size but mine wont. too big. Yeah operation if i want them back to 'normal' but i dont want them like that. happy the way i am.
    Body art too, spent a grand on one tattoo. beats shoes anyday lol

Glowing wrote: »
    Well said, there are a lot more deserving people of my hard earned money than Mr. Choo.

I also bet you're the girl who carries her Brown Thomas bag to do her weekly shop because she wouldn't be seen dead with a Tesco plastic bag.

I dont shop in tesco actually its unethical. i usually shop in Fallon and Byrne because its helathier and I bring my own bags yes but not like BT ones of course not

Are there my friends is the selfishness of this poster!
    You don't care about the starving and that is the problem with society today. All you care about is your "image"!

Yes plugs. Come over to the body mod forum, ask all you want. They will go back to normal up to a size but mine wont. too big. Yeah operation if i want them back to 'normal' but i dont want them like that. happy the way i am.
    Body art too, spent a grand on one tattoo. beats shoes anyday lol

I have a tatoo as well but it was only a couple of hundred yours must be big!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

I dont shop in tesco actually its unethical. i usually shop in Fallon and Byrne because its helathier and I bring my own bags yes but not like BT ones of course not

Why prey tell is it unethical?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭MAKE MY DAY

:D okay but thats the last one Laura Appleby is all smiled out. are these earings of yours for stretched ears :eek:

You dont shop in Tescos cause its unethical ! Get a grip girl ! You are over in fashion and appearance in a thread on sweat shops claiming to cut the tags off cheaper clothes so your "client" doesn't know.

Simply grow up !

• Advertisement

ink is feckin expensive, tattoo prices have sky rocketed

Advertisement