Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Teams for inner city bloke

Options
  • 09-07-2008 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Moved down here from Waterford about 6 weeks ago and im living just off of Washington Street for at least a year. Completed my last year of college back home last year and with all the work, i had to stop playing footy.

Basically im goin to the gym frequently, but miss the laugh of a good training schedule and matches and just wondering if there are any football teams that are a walk/cycle distance from where i live.

I had a fish around online but couldnt find anywhere.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Hi,

Basically there are two leagues in cork, MSL (www.munsterseniorleague.ie) which has a senior and junior level and AUL (http://billylyons.blogspot.com). Realistically if you are really inner city you'll have to travel at least 15 minutes. To be honest to give a good guide to the clubs close by you'd have to know where in the city roughly you are living.

Advertisement