Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jinxs Lennon

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Genius!!

On planning permission and developers...
    "Young girl, two year old daughter. Fcuk me! The back garden's full of water!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Get the guards!

Dundalk's finest...always puts me in mind of an irreverent young Van Morrison...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

What kind of reception did Jinx get at the Christy/Damo gig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I think he's pretty ****

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

FX Meister wrote: »
    I think he's pretty ****
    How come Sexy is censored?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ah HA! Pighead is Jinx Lennon!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Dudess wrote: »
    Ah HA! Pighead is Jinx Lennon!
    Like the great Jinx, Pighead is also proud to be a nobody from Co. Louth, but thats where any similarities end! Jinx writes songs with passion, wit and meaning. Pighead writes on message boards about boobies.

Sing it up Jinxster!
    http://www.septictigerrecords.com/music/proud-be-nobody-colouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

pighead

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

There are a few energy vampires around here.

No doubt about it - his gigs are uniquely entertaining. I'm glad that he had a regular spot at the Electric Picnic last year. He's is like the Bovril of the Irish music scene. Most will either think that he's a weirdo singing about a load of ****e or singular talent.

Interestingly, the lady who sings with him on stage did the cover of 'Let's Dance' that recently appeared on a TV ad (was it for O2?). She has a lovely voice, so best of luck to her if she decides to do something by her self.

Advertisement