Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken 360

• 09-07-2008 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,
    My Xbox 360 doesnt work at all. Just happened all of a sudden when I switched it on and it just kept ejecting the disc. Tried other discs and dvds but same happened. Even when it's empty, the tray keeps ejecting. Anyone know what the hell is wrong?
    I probably have to get it repaired but where do I send it to?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

How old is it??

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Pikeman

jonny24ie wrote: »
    How old is it??

It's about 18 months since I got it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So its out of warrenty.
    try http://www.consolerepairsdublin.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

The three red lights of death is a very common problem with the 360.

You must send your console to us for this repair.

Telling people they must send their consoles to them to be fixed is very misleading considering it's covered under a three year warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Moussdog

I had the very same problem (Started a couple of days before GTA was released, ba***rd :mad:)

Ive had my 360 since Nov 06 and they told me it's in warranty. The agent told me I had a 2 Yr warranty.

Anyway they replaced the drive in my machine. They organize and pay for everything including UPS. Takes less than 2 weeks.

Just call them with your xbox serial no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 sheena1985

keen wrote: »
    Telling people they must send their consoles to them to be fixed is very misleading considering it's covered under a three year warranty.

Hi, I work for above company, just want to apologise for the misleading statement. We've removed it from the website.

The reason we had it up was because people were "purchasing" the repair, assuming that we would send them some kind of repair kit, and we wanted to explain that the console has to be sent / delivered to us for repair.

We would normally explain to potential customers about the three year warranty that microsoft offer, as once we open the machine the warranty is no longer valid.

It wasn't our intention to mislead people!!

Advertisement