Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

why quinn direct never ask me drivers licence before they ask me to make the payment

Options
  • 09-07-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

they just care about the money i am going to pay?? and how they are going to find out if someone have penalty point or who is disqualify of driving?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Utmost good faith!!.. They don't care coz if you lie thats it your insurnce is null & void!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

+1
    you lie.... they have by the short and curlies

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭foxhill

You ll b in trouble only in the case, you have an accindent.
    worse if you are at fault. I think isurance company will have to pay third party anyway but probably you ll not get 2nd quote again!!

N.B. Pls correct me if I m wrong.

pretty sure you are right.

ryanair has car insurance....... no frills car insurance!!!!

anyway they ask you like minimal questions. you lie and they will claim off you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jackie.du

I don't have any penalty point or disqualify of driving myself, but to be honst,I had just passed my driving test and only received my full licence but I quoted them I had the licence for one year already, so should i correct that before I make the payment?need your advise, thanks

• Advertisement

i think you should for your own sake. people here might tell you to say nothing ....

honesty is the best policy. none of us plan to have a massive accident but in case we do....???

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jackie.du

i think you are right martron, thanks for the advise, i won't think they can increase too much in this case.it's a full licence already.

Advertisement