Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario and Lisa Fight

Options
  • 09-07-2008 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭

is anyone else watching this.

I'm so sad, they are the best ever couple.

Anyone else feel a bit sad that they are arguing?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Mario is being such a bitter ass and lisas right to stand up for herself

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They are just keeping it real,l don't like the way he said it to her , but they are together a long time and like all of us they will argue,at least he did say it outright and not whisper it to her, as that would have caused a bigger reaction. Like l said l think they are being real and it looked like it would be the type of thing he would say to her if they were on holiday with other people and he thought they were taking advantage of Lisa, she could have made a big thing of it and she didn't.

You can tell he's very bitter about being nominated though and that's why he brought up the fight with lisa. Saying hes not there to win, please what is he there for then?? They are all there to win, why else would they go in there

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Mario seems to be throwing the toys out of the pram

Lisa is stronger than him and he doesnt know it

They make a great couple but I thnk Lisa is the one that hold them together.
    Mario is slagging her off as being unable to cope if he's evicted (she would do just fine i reckon..he might not do so well), mario...get your self together!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Supercell wrote: »
    Mario seems to be throwing the toys out of the pram

Lisa is stronger than him and he doesnt know it

They make a great couple but I thnk Lisa is the one that hold them together.
    Mario is slagging her off as being unable to cope if he's evicted (she would do just fine i reckon..he might not do so well), mario...get your self together!!

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Hes taking being nominated out on Lisa, i thought he was really unfair, if she wants to be the mother in the house let her. We dont see Lisa objecting to him being the 'health and safety inspector', i mean only for Mario someone could slip on an elastic band for gods sake:rolleyes:

l don't think so,they are just being a normal couple execpt we are all evesdropping on them ,BRILL!

a normal couple?? my bf wouldn't speak to me like that, why should he speak to her like that, what part of that do u think is normal

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Mario, Mario, Mario. Your days are numbered my friend, and you're going to have to live with that...

akamossy wrote: »
    a normal couple?? my bf wouldn't speak to me like that, why should he speak to her like that, what part of that do u think is normal

Relax,:) What l meant was they are used to each other and you would be doing Lisa an injustice to suggest that
    she was a walkover,Lisa didn't make an issue of it and if it was the NORM l am sure her reaction would have been
    totally different,(as in "How could you talk to me like that on national TV)so she let it go.:)

• Advertisement

Relax,:) What l meant was they are used to each other and you would be doing Lisa an injustice to suggest that
    she was a walkover,Lisa didn't make an issue of it and if it was the NORM l am sure her reaction would have been
    totally different,(as in "How could you talk to me like that on national TV)so she let it go.:)

Im not saying shes a walkover, im jst saying that it should not be the norm with them because he shouldnt speak to her like that

Lisa didn't make an issue of it and if it was the NORM l am sure her reaction would have been
    totally different,(as in "How could you talk to me like that on national TV)so she let it go.smile.gif
    akamossy wrote: »
    Im not saying shes a walkover, im jst saying that it should not be the norm with them because he shouldnt speak to her like that

You are missing the point here, it is obviously NOT the NORM, So she let it go.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

He's getting really mean - to everyone. I know Belinda is a pain in the hoop (ba be dododobebe yabadabado) but he really turned the screws on her last night.

olaola wrote: »
    He's getting really mean - to everyone. I know Belinda is a pain in the hoop (ba be dododobebe yabadabado) but he really turned the screws on her last night.

Hes just bitter hes up for eviction again. And if he says its a gameshow one more time i hope lisa lamps him one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

He's nearly talking to her like she's some random housemate- saying she's being fake and "playing the game" when he's the one who says its a gameshow! I can't believe she didn't wallop him, though probably didn't want to make a scene.

I couldn't believe he said he hadn't done anything malicious in the house, so he would be fine on the outside- I hope Davina contradicts the hell out of that with various clips of his sometimes spiteful comments.

He has gotten meaner since this weeks nominations

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Msfc wrote: »
    Hes taking being nominated out on Lisa, i thought he was really unfair, if she wants to be the mother in the house let her. We dont see Lisa objecting to him being the 'health and safety inspector', i mean only for Mario someone could slip on an elastic band for gods sake:rolleyes:

How funny was that though in fairness !!!! :pac::D
    Mario is a Ledge...no question

Lisa didn't make an issue of it and if it was the NORM l am sure her reaction would have been
    totally different,(as in "How could you talk to me like that on national TV)so she let it go.smile.gif

You are missing the point here, it is obviously NOT the NORM, So she let it go.:)

Get it, still think hes a prick though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭greenapplesea

I wasn't really that shocked to see them fighting- 24 hours together for thirty-odd days would be enough for any couple to start getting on each others nerves- but what I didn't like about the row was the way that he was talking to her! It did seem to be a little intimidating and I know she probably didn't want to cause a scene but she could have told him to shut up!

And I don't see how he can lecture her on "being a mug" and not "playing the game" correctly when it's obvious he hasn't mastered it- hello Mario love, you've been up twice. Who are you to be dishing out criticism!!

I do think they're well suited though- they both have a natural affection for exfoliating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I think he's just looking out for her and is so annoyed that she doesnt see it like he does. He doesn't want her being taken advantage of.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I think he's just looking out for her and is so annoyed that she doesnt see it like he does. He doesn't want her being taken advantage of.

Yep, now i think about it you are probably right.
    That said i think is well able to stand up for herself. Ever seen her in the diary room, no histrionics, hands calmly on the arm rest, no fidgeting.
    She seems pretty stable to me, that said, maybe she feels that way because she has manager Mario to protect her.

I dunno, i've no question at all in my mind that they love each other, will be interesting to see how they act once one of them gets evicted.
    I reckon Mario would do just fine, Lisa might start showing cracks if she went first though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

He's showing himself up as a nasty, nasty man.

Slagging off Belinda, Kat, Rachel, Rebecca (granted she's a tool but he's fairly vicious) calling Mo and Darnell idiots... They guy is threatened big time. As much as I dislike Bex, I would love to see him go this week. He's horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Really thought it was very hypocritical of him in the main show last night.

One minute he was in the garden saying how the shopping money shouldn't be spent on drink for just a few housemates. He said he drinks but wouldn't be worried about not having drink.

Cut to the kitchen, and himself and Mo are having half a can each on the sly, and there were only 5 cans for the whole house!!!

I know Darnell and Mo made a bit of a deal too, with the cigarette for a can, but at least they weren't being hypocritical about it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Lisa is able to handle herself and no doubt would speak up if she had a problem. Mario is just píssed off that he is up for eviciton again but also that Belinda came in and she is older than him. I feel he felt that as the oldest housemate he was the wise old man. You are a fool Mario and I wanted Bex to go but I hope it is Mario.

Advertisement