Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Okay people, Mercantile's it is... DjSpider would be there at 6:D(We might need to register him in AA soon)

So see ya there...
    PM most of us(regulars) on the thread if you are a newbie and want to join us :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The Mercantile?

That place sucks big sweaty donkey balls.

:(

The Mercantile?

That place sucks big sweaty donkey balls.

:(

Yeah i know....

hmmm, would need dancing so most likely i would head down to D2 for that with some friends... i would drag ya along;)

Are you still coming with yer date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Just wonderin how you all find each other in the pub..is there some sort of secret dress code or sign? :DAlso is it really weird first meeting boardsies..?Will prob go to one of the nights eventually..

anniehoo wrote: »
    Just wonderin how you all find each other in the pub..is there some sort of secret dress code or sign? :DAlso is it really weird first meeting boardsies..?Will prob go to one of the nights eventually..

Hey, at this stage we know each other(i am pretty easy to recognise-sig says it all:D)

Most new people send/ask for numbers of regulars...

Are you coming to this today? It's fun!!!!

PM me and i would send you my number, and if you make it cool:)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

I'll be coming along as well. Definitely won't be there at 6 though.

Do ye think ye will be there till closing time or do ye tend to split up and drift off. Cause I want to meet as many as possible.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I won't be there until 830 myself. Usually we stay til the wee hours anyway.

I'll be coming along as well. Definitely won't be there at 6 though.

Do ye think ye will be there till closing time or do ye tend to split up and drift off. Cause I want to meet as many as possible.

Is this your first time? PM me/Wilburt /Spankeh /Angrybadger /Fuzzylogic /Fonpokno /Aspiration /ChopperByrne/
    Wincest is the best/ MonkeyFudge/ DjSpider/ Wibbs/ Rosabeez/ MasterofNothing

Jeez there are loads of us... so pm anyone of us for numbers and you should be grand

Not getting there untill 8/9 anyways
    Numbers... There should be 20people, 15 are probably regulars(so know each other)

It all depends, i believe we all like dancing dunno what the vibe would be, i might end up in D2/4 Dame lane:)

And feel free to bring mates, if you would feel better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Is this your first time? PM me/Wilburt /Spankeh /Angrybadger /Fuzzylogic /Fonpokno /Aspiration /ChopperByrne/
    Wincest is the best/ MonkeyFudge/ DjSpider/ Wibbs/ Rosabeez/ MasterofNothing

Jeez there are loads of us... so pm anyone of us for numbers and you should be grand

Better add me to that list. Should be in around 9/9.30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Alright Ronny, we can organise our knacker drinking session tonight ehh?

Newbies, please come along - these are very fun! As MIN said, PM any of us and we'll give you our #

I hope it's as good as last week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Well with it being pay day today I wouldn't mind meetnig some of you fine chaps.

hehehe
    Yeah sure come along....

nice bunch of people!

Aspiration; last week was CLASS!!!! Tonight... hmmm... should be good!!! hehehe

MIN2511 wrote: »
    hehehe
    Yeah sure come along....

nice bunch of people!

Aspiration; last week was CLASS!!!! Tonight... hmmm... should be good!!! hehehe
    Never heard of "The Mercantile" though, hope it's on a bus or dart line.

Ah on Dame Street eh? That's fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Hmmmmm I too shall come to one of these eventually I think. I'd say it's good craic - may have to start making more posts though first, been bit lazy of late ;)

Naos wrote: »
    Hmmmmm I too shall come to one of these eventually I think. I'd say it's good craic - may have to start making more posts though first, been bit lazy of late ;)

You don't have to post more or less... some people come with friends(who are not on boards)

It's just a way of hanging out and meeting new people of the interweb :)

It's friday, nothing to do... we might as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

MIN, we're going to dancing the night away!!

Naos and Captain Ginger, the more the merrier! Come along!

If anyone is going from the bray area and wants to stay late I'll share a taxi :)

Dalkey... i know someone coming from there not sure if he's going home though...

I bet you would find someone...

Aspiration; need i say more.. I go out tonight, with all the energy to dance my bloody socks off....

looks in the wardrobe for what to wear... ****!

Hell I'm really looking forward to this, I went to a meet up with some boards people about a year ago on my old account and had a blast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I am posting this in all the threads for the beers, so mods please feel free to edit/move/delete!

The location for the beers tonight can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/6kuyk3 Unless of course you have a nice shiny new 3G iPhone and have the GPS to help you! Just thought will be great to get you home after a night on the sauce! :p

BTW if anyone wants someone to hold thier hand, I will be there from about 6pm and will be wearing a bright chinese design silk shirt! PM me for my number or check my Disco Royale website (link in my sig!) and it is on there on the contact us page. (I'm going to be in the city for most of the day and so might not be able to reply!)

Can a mod update the thread title? Today's the 18th and this thread is no longer anything to do with last week's beers.

Maybe call it 'impromptu beers general thread' or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Today's the 18th and this thread is no longer anything to do with last week's beers.

Maybe call it 'impromptu beers general thread' or something.

Y'know I never even noticed! Must get more beer! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Maybe a new thread would work seeing as though its not as impromptu or friday the 11th :P

Ok, time for a thread split methinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Ok, time for a thread split methinks.
    He's just looking for a crack to stick in it. ~_~

Sherifu wrote: »
    He's just looking for a crack to stick in it. ~_~
    NO I'm n.....

Oh, maybe I am.

/blushes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I might go along, haven't been to one yet, what's the average age don't wanna stick out like a sore tumb?

Irishcrx wrote: »
    I might go along, haven't been to one yet, what's the average age don't wanna stick out like a sore tumb?

18-60...
    no age limit! Party on!!!

sent a pm to a certain mod;) to change the date! feel free to start a new thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Irishcrx wrote: »

I have no idea cause this will be my first boards beers. But I can't wait.

The average age is 11. The mercantile is an upmarket playschool. Bring plenty of comics and nitendo DSs.

But seriously, I'm 22.