Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hey, guess you found yer coat!

Would have loved a houseparty:mad:

Yep, panic attack was all in vain, twas being protected by some very kind boardsies :)

Ah I wish, this is the first beers I've been to in a long time where I actually ended up at home! *looks under the bed for Spankeh*

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

I love drunky times, MIN, I take it you didn't find what you were looking for!! :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Just home, pissed, was my first beers, and it was brilliant!

although I'm still curious about what Funkz did to Galvasean after he picked him up and ran with him into the depths of temple bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Just home, pissed, was my first beers, and it was brilliant!

although I'm still curious about what Funkz did to Galvasean after he picked him up and ran with him into the depths of temple bar.

Me too, but I'm not really sure I want to know, sometimes ignorance really is bliss!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

orestes wrote: »
    Me too, but I'm not really sure I want to know, sometimes ignorance really is bliss!

Funkz did have a rather entertaining obsession with picking us all up, but it was kinda scary when he disappeared with galvasean, across the moving traffic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Missy... you got home early!

Anyways, hope you get to work ontime(don't listen to Aspiration:D)

Yes very early cos I was dragged home by himself! well I'm awake now and not too hungover it seems... hmmm....
    orestes wrote: »
    Aw, you're the sweetest m'dear! Night night to you too! Hugs! *awaits site ban*

I was like "I HAVE TO SAY GOODNIGHT TO ORESTES!" and then i couldn't find you and CuLT draaaaaaaagged me away, i was so very disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

fonpokno, i can't believe you didn't call in sick!! :eek: Your boss has the best employee ever!! It was so good seeing you again :) I hope your friends had a good night!!! //looks at Spankeh and Fuzzylogic... :D

Again another successful beers, great to see everyone again and talk to new people! From the start of the night it was unreal- Mars man outside to LittleNipper wanting to hop into the ambulance for a ride home :D

Is everyone hungover??? Hehehehhhhh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Aspiration wrote: »
    fonpokno, i can't believe you didn't call in sick!! :eek: Your boss has the best employee ever!! It was so good seeing you again :) I hope your friends had a good night!!! //looks at Spankeh and Fuzzylogic... :D

Again another successful beers, great to see everyone again and talk to new people! From the start of the night it was unreal- Mars man outside to LittleNipper wanting to hop into the ambulance for a ride home :D

Is everyone hungover??? Hehehehhhhh...

Missy got yer text, too lazy today...

Are you not driving to cork this morning? I owe you two bloody drinks now!!!!:D

Are you with Spankeh and Fuzzylogic? Tell Fuzzylogic i have news(bad) for him.... crazy last night...

amount of people who turned up >30????? Jeez, good one people... Never go to the Mercantile's again!!!! We need a place to dance:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Funkz did have a rather entertaining obsession with picking us all up, but it was kinda scary when he disappeared with galvasean, across the moving traffic!

Haha I'd forgotten about that... Well, he made it back alive...

Yeah what happened there after I left?? I think they're both still asleep and I was dragged away too early to witness any fun that may have ensued so I need to get the gossip off ye.

Yes. I am very hungover. My stomach is in knots. And yes I'm a fantastic employee with a total b*tch for a boss!

• Advertisement

MIN, I decided not to head down to Cork- couldn't be bothered! :D And I'm not with Spankeh or Fuzzylogic... Maybe they went back to Maynooth? Hey hey- be nice tonight!! And... who was that strange man we were dancing with before you left?? F**kin nutter!

fonpokno, your boss is very lucky! (Until all the boardsies start making appointments to have bits n pieces done and saying "FONPOKNO SAID WE'D GET A DISCOUNT!!") :p j/k hope you enjoyed last night though even if you did have to go early!! Your 2 friends... Hhhrrmm... They had so much fun they even got cheers off all the boardsies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kawari

No group Hug type activities for me I escaped successfully! :D Didnt know what u lot had planned!

nice to meet you all the same! i knew 2 of the bartenders from college so it was proper weird.

Im getting some of those glow sticks later! they're class! :cool:

MIN, I decided not to head down to Cork- couldn't be bothered! :D And I'm not with Spankeh or Fuzzylogic... Maybe they went back to Maynooth? Hey hey- be nice tonight!! And... who was that strange man we were dancing with before you left?? F**kin nutter!

fonpokno, your boss is very lucky! (Until all the boardsies start making appointments to have bits n pieces done and saying "FONPOKNO SAID WE'D GET A DISCOUNT!!") :p j/k hope you enjoyed last night though even if you did have to go early!! Your 2 friends... Hhhrrmm... They had so much fun they even got cheers off all the boardsies ;)

I shall pm you for details cos god knows they'll leave some of them out cos they suck like that! :D at least they're not on boards so they'll never knwo what we say about them!

ouch, funkz got me drunk. Was a strange but entertaining night, i liked it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I got to bed 5 or 6 hours ago ... my body ache's for some reason :(

Wincest, I'm covered in mysterious bruises if that makes you feel any better?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

>_> stop talking about me

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    >_> stop talking about me

:D never! there will be scandal...

fonpokno wrote: »
    Wincest, I'm covered in mysterious bruises if that makes you feel any better?
    That boy is so rough :(

Fuzzy ... "YYEREEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! GOWAN YWAAAHAHAAHAHAAA"!!!"

That boy is so rough :(

LMFAO

fonpokno; you do know what that comment would do to these lads...

awaits discussion of sexual activities

Fuzzylogic; STFU and go back to sleep

I would murder a ****ing brekkie now

• Advertisement

Wincest, tell me you didnt go back for the Jager!!

Giggidy giggidy giggidy at Fuzzy :D

LittleNipper, you were p*ssed before Funkz bought you those shots!!

Wincest, tell me you didnt go back for the Jager!!

I got home to my apartment and then my housemate forcibly dragged me out to another apartment where we drank more. Then I gave my other housemate a horse ride down the lift and part of the way back to my apartment. Then we stayed up and drank some more..

I ache.

Sounds intriguing!! At least you didn't cut your night short at the boards beers as intended!! Hope you'd fun!

I got home to my apartment and then my housemate forcibly dragged me out to another apartment where we drank more. Then I gave my other housemate a horse ride down the lift and part of the way back to my apartment. Then we stayed up and drank some more..

I ache.

No way!!!!!!

Cool....

Now we know why your body aches...

I texted Aspiration and The Don cause i didn't want to go home, my mates are not into random mischievious activities:P

Sounds intriguing!! At least you didn't cut your night short at the boards beers as intended!! Hope you'd fun!

Yes .. Had another good night \o/
    Although didnt get to talk to as many peoples or when i did I was probably a tad too drunk and not making much sense :(
    Now we know why your body aches...

May have been when I fell off Jim's knee :(

Yeah i was a tad drunk before the shots.
    Have a couple of photo's on my phone:cool:

*fetches blackmailing hat

MIN, The Don left way earlier! He was probably passed out when you texted him :D

Wincest, at one stage I came over to talk to you and some girl had her hand down your shirt so I swiftly turned and chatted to someone else! :D

LittleNipper, don't forget our pics are going on the NY Times or something! That photographer was hawt...

Wincest, at one stage I came over to talk to you and some girl had her hand down your shirt so I swiftly turned and chatted to someone else! :D

I had ice been put down my back several times :(

LittleNipper, don't forget our pics are going on the NY Times or something! That photographer was hawt...
    Oh yeah NY journal, should be interesting:D
    Might put mine on know your geeks;)

Thanks for the animal bar damo:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I had two triple JD and cokes before I got there. My head hurts! It was cool meeting everybody!

Advertisement