Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

So who is going for definate:

Min
    Me
    Red
    Spankeh
    Wilburt
    Dolphinus

??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

This is turning into a weekly thing at this point! We should just put a sticky in the events forum for every Friday and update it every week with whatever the plans are for each Friday (I thought of that messing but might actually be a good idea I think)

I'm working in the city tomorrow night, should be able to meet everyone after though if it's looking like an all night session (and under no circumstances am I playing Twister with Spankeh again :pac:)

orestes wrote: »
    This is turning into a weekly thing at this point! We should just put a sticky in the events forum for every Friday and update it every week with whatever the plans are for each Friday (I thought of that messing but might actually be a good idea I think)

I'm working in the city tomorrow night, should be able to meet everyone after though if it's looking like an all night session (and under no circumstances am I playing Twister with Spankeh again :pac:)

Coola bulla..see ya there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Right I'm not gonna look at all 5 pages, but, just out of curiousity, are all these beers things in Dublin? Cmon, don't let me down, I thought we were swaying towards Gaillimh? :D

This one is :)

• Advertisement

What? Where is it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

http://www.thechurch.ie/

*cough* *splutter*

The Church @ 8 :)

Ah it's in DUBLIN though :( Doesn't help when I'm in Galway for the summer! Hey, this Church place looks fair nice though! Have fun anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Fair play to the OP for organising these organised impromptu oxymoronical beers.
    Kudos (whatever that means!!!)

• Advertisement

Yeah but seeing as I can't be there, someone save me a nice single boy!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

im not gonna be there, prob no point in ya going tbh
    Grand, I guess I won't miss out on much then. Sure we'll do something some other time. ;) PM me... :D
    Yeah but seeing as I can't be there, someone save me a nice single boy!!! :(
    As previously mentioned, I won't be there unfortunately so you won't miss anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I know a few heads going, and I've been told I have to be there... so yeah see yous there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

myself and ruffles will try to get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Where is this happening again? I'm game, and i reckon i can convince Wibbs to come along too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Where is this happening again? I'm game, and i reckon i can convince Wibbs to come along too :D

It's on in the church bar (I think that's what it's called)

It's beside the Jervis centre, across the street from the Mc Donalds on the corner down the street from UGC cinema/the Woolshed. Sorry, I suck at directions :o

orestes wrote: »
    It's on in the church bar (I think that's what it's called)

It's beside the Jervis centre, across the street from the Mc Donalds on the corner down the street from UGC cinema/the Woolshed. Sorry, I suck at directions :o

Ha! perfect, we might as well be drinking next to my apartment! There's no possible way I can get lost tonight :D:D:D:D:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Happy days....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

It being poets day and as I don't have anything else to do, I'll be there. I'll try and drag a few others along aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Just saw this thread, count me in.

Sure it'll be good to do something different this Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Love when these things start to pick up momentum :D

sounds like we may have a bit of a crowd even. I've got a few more coming with me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Looks like I'm not been bragged down to Galway so you can count me in as well.

Have to read the rest of the thread now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Seems like a good crowd alright... Looking forward to it...

Any newbies can pm moi, LadyE, Red for numbers

See y'all later

*puts drinking hat on*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

*puts on robe and wizzards hat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

*puts on pants*

*takes off pants* >_> <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Wilburt wrote: »
    *takes off pants* >_> <_<
    pics or gtf...ehh hang on. -.-

We're wearing pants now? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Can I PM someone my number to make sure I go out? I may end up going shy after work and not turn up if I'm not forced :D This isn't a condensed milk one though, is it?

Advertisement