Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

There is a nice Park area outside Dublin corpo' building in town....
    Dublin Corpo' love the drinking in public.
    Or else they just dont approach certain people who do it...

I've been stop before and told them it just tomato juice and got no hassle.......
    Aspiration wrote: »
    We've had cans taken off us before and I know quite a few lads who have been searched?

Were people wondering why you were drinking chopped tomatoes?? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Hallo all!:D

So it was suggested i stick this in here! The LL girls are having an impromptu beers friday night in the Woolshed if you'd like to join us!

Going to see A Dark Knight first then in next door after, 9.30-10.30 not sure when we'll be out yet!

Oh if anyone wants to come to the movie let me know too, going to try book tonight or in the morning at the latest!

Spanks! :p

The ticket maybe SOLD-OUT, I went to book two on Mondays and they only had 2-3 in the front row and 2 in the back row which I got.

Also check which screen it showing in, one of then is in screen 4 which is tiny....
    Jemmy wrote: »

So it was suggested i stick this in here! The LL girls are having an impromptu beers friday night in the Woolshed if you'd like to join us!

Going to see A Dark Knight first then in next door after, 9.30-10.30 not sure when we'll be out yet!

Oh if anyone wants to come to the movie let me know too, going to try book tonight or in the morning at the latest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    The ticket are SOLD-OUT, I went to book two on Mondays and they only had 2-3 in the front row and 2 in the back row which I got.

No way stupid website didnt say that! :mad:

So looks like its just beers, whos with me! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Savoy have tix left I just checked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Not very impromptu! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Yes! Tickets secure since Monday for Thurs evening! Can't wait!!

I'll try to make it on Friday - my friends brother is coming up from Cork for the weekend though so we'll have to see what we get up to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

OK...so which venue are we gonna go for???

1. http://www.hellfire.ie/images/hellfire_club.jpg
    2. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tive_Abbey.JPG
    3. http://www.julianstown.com/images/nanny2.jpg
    4. Other suggestion?

If ya just pm me which ever..or post it here..whatever..the one which gets the most votes is the place :D

As for dates...should we do it in August?? Or what? July is nearly over now..?

Do we have to go somewhere scary?? :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Do we have to go somewhere scary?? :-/

Thats half the fun!!!;) and there will be loads of us hopefully...so it'll be grand!

You'll have to come up with a number 4 if you dont want somewhere scary ;)....are any of those scary tho??? The devil place could be scary alright :D but the rest?

• Advertisement

Julianstown doesn't look too bad...

It would be cool if we could make a little fire on the beach though!! :D

//Checks to see if there are any spooky stories about Julianstown lol

Julianstown doesn't look too bad...

It would be cool if we could make a little fire on the beach though!! :D

//Checks to see if there are any spooky stories about Julianstown lol
    Oh don't worry about that, we'll fill you in on all the nasty stuff when we get there. It's way more fun to actually SEE where the bodies were buried.

Thanks Mirror. Sound out!! Sound!! :-/

lol...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

im in again ;)

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    im in again ;)
    \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There is only one Dark Knight!

:cool:

Touché :D

Hahahahh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    im in again ;)

always ready to party :P

I'm going to see THE Dark Knight on Friday, so unless it in town or need by I'll have to miss this one...
    There is only one Dark Knight!

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I believe I could make this :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I believe I could make this :D

I believe I could to! :P

I believe I could too...but it doesn't seem like the off the wall night that will keep me entertained til four in the morning, with my aforementioned bus plans...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Mirror wrote: »
    I believe I could too...but it doesn't seem like the off the wall night that will keep me entertained til four in the morning, with my aforementioned bus plans...

I concur, LL ladies are usually too polite and not up for causing mayhem bar on the dancefloor. not my kind of night :(

Well my bus is at 3.30 if I go so we could make it off the wall.

But it's turning into a bit of a cockfest now :rolleyes:
    I doubt I'll be at it really though. I need a break from drinking and I'm meeting up with peeps soon for a few days.

Looking very forward to the Outdoor Beers though! =P

RedXIV wrote: »
    I concur, LL ladies are usually too polite and not up for causing mayhem bar on the dancefloor. not my kind of night :(
    Suspected as much! I think the LLL's taking part in our manly beers is far more productive than the other way around! :P

Suspected as much! I think the LLL's taking part in our manly beers is far more productive than the other way around! :P

Can you imagine these damsels with their heels and GHD's on an outdoor beers?

me neither, let's bring em and see what happens :D

Can you imagine these damsels with their heels and GHD's on an outdoor beers?

me neither, let's bring em and see what happens :D
    Yuss! Now that I shall be attending! I foresee very few of them actually following through on their promises :D

might go and post in LL meetups and see what they say ;)

might go and post in LL meetups and see what they say ;)
    I'll be right there! :)

• Advertisement

Sure I'll tag along and just post 'ladiesss'

Advertisement