Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Oh, fine. Abandon me.

If anyone wants to go drinking, PM.

*Sulks*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm out drinking tonight... But when am I not...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Oh, fine. Abandon me.

If anyone wants to go drinking, PM.

*Sulks*

go somewhere else ... but then I'm easily persuaded.

I'll go anywhere if a group of ye can be persuaded!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Would love to but broke, payday on friday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Kold: Are you offering your house up for the after-party and a place for all non Cork boardies to crash?
    Kold wrote: »
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055340170 I think I'll be spamming this link quite a bit. Be good to get people down.

Ah, stupid Fridays, I've very little money either, I was meant to go out tomorrow evening but now I'm to work until 10.

I just really feel like getting pished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Kold: Are you offering your house up for the after-party and a place for all non Cork boardies to crash?
    +1

:D

BOFH_139 wrote: »

After party at Dudess' gaff. True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Kold wrote: »
    After party at Dudess' gaff. True story.
    I didn't get my invite to dudessessess partay? :(

sucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Re: Cork
    Right Dudess can provide the accommodation. I'll provide the transportation for 4 small people. Kold, you provide the itinerary for the night - Brog must be included as everyone who visits Cork must inhale the odour once you approach the door :D

Re: Dub
    I'm confused. What's going on??

Aspiration wrote: »
    Right Dudess can provide the accommodation. I'll provide the transportation for 4 small people. Kold, you provide the itinerary for the night - Brog must be included as everyone who visits Cork must inhale the odour once you approach the door :D

Re: Dub
    I'm confused. What's going on??
    But who's providing the coke and hookers??

I'm a Ho so I'll have my contact in Cork sort that out for ye. Coke not provided.

I'm a Ho so I'll have my contact in Cork sort that out for ye. Coke not provided.
    Unnaceptable! You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

You don't want a lift then?

You don't want a lift then?
    If you're not high on coke No.

:P

Who said I won't be high on coke?? I just said it's not provided on the trip ;)

Who said I won't be high on coke?? I just said it's not provided on the trip ;)
    Touché!

//Bad-dum-da-dish :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Maybe work sucked. She was quite a happy character last week.

Work did suck. I was told yesterday that all the work I had done for a report was unneccessary as someone else was doing it. Grr.

Add exs to bad work days and it's just so much fun.

So just to check as I am so very lost now this boards beers is in a field somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Work did suck. I was told yesterday that all the work I had done for a report was unneccessary as someone else was doing it. Grr.

Add exs to bad work days and it's just so much fun.

So just to check as I am so very lost now this boards beers is in a field somewhere?

Some people are trying to organise a camping trip as standard knacker drinking is likely to get us arrested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Some people are trying to organise a camping trip as standard knacker drinking is likely to get us arrested!

Ah I see. I've never actually gone camping when it wasn't in aid of music...may stick to summer house parties, though I'm sure the stories will be class.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

O_O

So much happens on this thread each evening..

I know I'm confused...

:confused:

I know I'm confused...

:confused:
    Don't worry, it's all perfectly koshur.

I don't believe anything you say, therefore I don't believe it's all perfectly koshur.

I don't believe anything you say, therefore I don't believe it's all perfectly koshur.
    Why is this?

There's been a mention of 3 boards beers yet we haven't even sorted out 1 yet. It's not perfectly koshur!

//crawls under my desk and rocks back and forth repeatedly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

How about we knacker drink on the roof of CineWorld?

They have a licence for alcohol to be consumed on their premises so there shouldn't be any problem with the Garda STEALING our drink.....
    There's been a mention of 3 boards beers yet we haven't even sorted out 1 yet. It's not perfectly koshur!

//crawls under my desk and rocks back and forth repeatedly

• Advertisement

Haha, it's always going to end up in the Brog isn't it? Just like every time I'm in Dub we end up in Dorans. >_<

Advertisement