Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

BOFH, where's cineworld?? How do we get up on the roof? I hope there's no climbing walls and stuff because remember I'm short and will have major problems :p

Kold, the Brog is a must. Also, the Well, and Tom Barry's. Sláinte is closed god damnit but that would've been perfect for all those Burger King boardsies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Kold wrote: »
    Just like every time I'm in Dub we end up in Dorans. >_<

This always happens to me as well, and I live in Dublin. :pac: If I dont start off there I can pretty much guarantee I'll finish there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

It the Cinema next to the SheepShaggers Pub {WoolShed} on Parnell Street.
    There is a nice shiny lift or dull stairs to get onto it....
    Aspiration wrote: »
    BOFH, where's cineworld?? How do we get up on the roof? I hope there's no climbing walls and stuff because remember I'm short and will have major problems :p

Kold, the Brog is a must. Also, the Well, and Tom Barry's. Sláinte is closed god damnit but that would've been perfect for all those Burger King boardsies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Hey, I'm fairly short and I can climb like nobodies business! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭ronano

FunkZ wrote: »
    YES MEATH, Julianstown. Yes!

lol no

• Advertisement

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    It the Cinema next to the SheepShaggers Pub {WoolShed} on Parnell Street.[/URL]
    There is a nice shiny lift or dull stairs to get onto it....

Intriguing... I'd prefer the dull stairs to be honest.
    Mirror wrote: »

Again, you're not one to be believed.
    ronano wrote: »
    lol no

lol :pac:

He must have lots of practice following {with out been seen}his many crushes , jumping over walls and the like.... ;)

Intriguing... I'd prefer the dull stairs to be honest.

Again, you're not one to be believed.

lol :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

ronano wrote: »
    lol no

You're such a spammer :pac:

BOFH, that's true who would have loads of experience... Still don't believe him though. I don't believe he's as short as me either :D

Funkz is bummed someone said no to Julianstown :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

It's my brother as well, he's afraid of me having anyone near teh house!

• Advertisement

*waves* at ronano, so houseparty in Julianstown then eh?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Is Slainte gone? I think the general concensus in the thread is that Franciscan for most of the night but it's not a late bar so I'd say we could find ourselves in the Brog alright. Feel free to contribute to the thread, the more people who show interest, the more that'll want to come!

BOFH, that's true who would have loads of experience... Still don't believe him though. I don't believe he's as short as me either :D

Probably not, but I'm 5'7", which is relatively short for a guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Been doing my research and found a legit (boooo!) camping site here

Serviced by bus route and all we gotta do is book numbers and we're sorted. All in favour?*

* more than two in favour will be enough to encourage me LadyE to organise this

RedXIV wrote: »
    Been doing my research and found a legit (boooo!) camping site here

Serviced by bus route and all we gotta do is book numbers and we're sorted. All in favour?*

* more than two in favour will be enough to encourage me LadyE to organise this
    They provide snow?! I'm there!

Facilities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Are people still going drinking in the wool shed (whatever?) after batman tomorrow? Because I'm going to be at the 18:50 showing in cineworld (apparently) and might go next door afterwards.....along with Loafer2, and our trusty new teammate "Lil Buddy" (not his actual name)!

Facilities

And horses :D although i say one would be enough to feed all of us.
    Are people still going drinking in the wool shed (whatever?) after batman tomorrow? Because I'm going to be at the 18:50 showing in cineworld (apparently) and might go next door afterwards.....along with Loafer2, and our trusty new teammate "Lil Buddy" (not his actual name)!

I may show my face, but i'm going to the half 9 showing, dunno what time i'll be out at :(

And horses :D although i say one would be enough to feed all of us.

I may show my face, but i'm going to the half 9 showing, dunno what time i'll be out at :(
    Midnight, at best. It's 2 and a half hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

o/

I iz up for camping, my tent is over a year old and never been used. :(

Facilities
    Rozabeez wrote: »
    o/

I iz up for camping, my tent is over a year old and never been used. :(

Thats the required two, someone get on to LadyE to get her organistational skills into play. :D

/Hides before she reads that

• Advertisement

Whats the craic with tomorrow, a basic overview would do just fine :p . I might make an appearance if there is boozing involved.

Thats the required two, someone get on to LadyE to get her organistational skills into play. :D

/Hides before she reads that
    I'm "required" :D

*proud face*

Whats the craic with tomorrow, a basic overview would do just fine :p . I might make an appearance if there is boozing involved.
    The Dark Night, couple of people hitting different showings at different times, meeting in the Woolshed(?) after for drinks.

I shan't be there :(

Cheers. Hmm.. shall have a think about it anyway.

Going to see The Dark Knight tonight so someone buzz me tomorrow evening when there's a crowd there at the Woolshed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Going to see The Dark Knight tonight so someone buzz me tomorrow evening when there's a crowd there at the Woolshed.

Last I heard TLL are meeting in the Oval on Abbey St at 9:30 then the people who went to the film are going to join us after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

The Don wrote: »
    Last I heard TLL are meeting in the Oval on Abbey St at 9:30 then the people who went to the film are going to join us after it.

I thought we were going to the woolshed for the cocktails?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

JaneyMc wrote: »
    I thought we were going to the woolshed for the cocktails?

Well the last place that was said in the thread in TLL was the oval

Somebody will probably make sure tomorrow sometime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I fully endorse this camping idea and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Advertisement