Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Kold wrote: »
    Aspiration, make sure to convince at least 10 people to come to the Cork beers!
    Count me in!!!
    FunkZ wrote: »
    Ah reet then. I'll be watching out for everyone dancing the next time I'm at a Beers!

Monday! =P
    STFU!!!! I would punch ya in the gob!

Ah did someone mention a danceoff???? Now thats my kinda entertainment!!!!! hehehe... I might dump the girls especially if there is no eye candy ;)
    Would text one of ye lot later... keep me posted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Count me in!!!

Good to hear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Count me in!!!

STFU!!!! I would punch ya in the gob!

Ah did someone mention a danceoff???? Now thats my kinda entertainment!!!!! hehehe... I might dump the girls especially if there is no eye candy ;)
    Would text one of ye lot later... keep me posted!!!

Hope to see you later ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I might head over to the Oval after work tonight, man my life has become so predictable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Then it was david_the_great and all the other people sitting down.

Chopperbryne probably remembers. As I'm sure do all the other people who stopped talking and looked over. It didn't hurt that much.

I remember.

She slipped and fell over, so I did what anybody does in these situations, started pointing and shouting "She fell over! She fell over! She fell o..."

It was then I realised that maybe I am from a lower social class as nobody else was pointing and shouting.

Sorry again for my complete lack of class. I did feel really guilty afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I remember.

She slipped and fell over, so I did what anybody does in these situations, started pointing and shouting "She fell over! She fell over! She fell o..."

It was then I realised that maybe I am from a lower social class as nobody else was pointing and shouting.

ah but lets face it, people with lack of class are the fun ones on nights out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

I didn't actually realised that you had done that till you told me afterwards. Up to then I would have thought you to be the classiest gent ever.:p

And I was fine, unfortunately the only person who could back up my story that I fall over all the time, was in no fit state to do so.

I didn't actually realised that you had done that till you told me afterwards. Up to then I would have thought you to be the classiest gent ever.:p

And I was fine, unfortunately the only person who could back up my story that I fall over all the time, was in no fit state to do so.

*looks smug*

*looks smug*

don't bother, we know better ;)

When else have I displayed lack of class then?

• Advertisement

heartbroken girl leaves club,

Chopper: "QUICK! check if she wants to share a taxi!"

Checkmate :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

RedXIV wrote: »

I remember that night well....

Very nice gentle man you are!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Hey he's just being a gentleman in fairness, :p

:o

*whistles*

Move along, nothing to see here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

I wasn't heartbroken, far from it!! Just incredibly drunk and realised I needed to get home, plus I had made a bit of a fool of myself again due to extreme drunkeness (drinking the gin like it was water).

Chopper you were a gent when having to listen to me moan about aforementioned incident!!

Oh the shame :o

trowelled wrote: »
    I wasn't heartbroken, far from it!! Just incredibly drunk and realised I needed to get home, plus I had made a bit of a fool of myself again due to extreme drunkeness (drinking the gin like it was water).

Chopper you were a gent when having to listen to me moan about aforementioned incident!!

Oh the shame :o

*Resumes looking smug*

*Resumes looking smug*

Gentlemen don't act smug though ;)

Oh also if camping trip does go ahead and people do wanna go outside Dublin I drive and so could bring people. Or if it is in campsite suggested by Red I'll just have a hop, skip and a jump to it :D

*Resumes looking smug*

You should be happy you're not on my hitlist!! But smugness will only get you so far in life :P

Gentlemen don't act smug though ;)

Stop ruining it!
    You should be happy you're not on my hitlist!! But smugness will only get you so far in life :P

Hitlist :eek:

• Advertisement

Stop ruining it!

Hitlist :eek:

Yes I have a hitlist. I'm a professional assasin but there are some I'd take out just for funsies and then there are those who annoy me. And as I said be thankful you're not on it!!

Oh the evility (doubt that's an actual word) of it al mwah ha ha ha ha

Yes I have a hitlist. I'm a professional assasin but there are some I'd take out just for funsies and then there are those who annoy me. And as I said be thankful you're not on it!!

Oh the evility (doubt that's an actual word) of it al mwah ha ha ha ha

Srsly tho if u hav hitlist dun b irrational.

Srsly tho if u hav hitlist dun b irrational.

Oh don't worry I'm quite rational .... when I want to be ha ha!!

Oh don't worry I'm quite rational .... when I want to be ha ha!!

Ah cool. I've got a bad feeling though about you, I reckon you might end up with a larger post count than me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

So where are people going to be drinking later tonight. Oval, Woolshed, Dorans ?

Ah cool. I've got a bad feeling though about you, I reckon you might end up with a larger post count than me :(

You have every reason to have a bad feeling about me. Just don't do anything to end up on my hitlist though if you need a hitwoman ......

You have every reason to have a bad feeling about me. Just don't do anything to end up on my hitlist though if you need a hitwoman ......

You're kinda turning me on, strangely enough.

ASL?

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    So where are people going to be drinking later tonight. Oval, Woolshed, Dorans ?

I'll be in Dorans :)

It's the only place I know and it's a good buzz always.
    After 11.30 just shout Funk Zee really loudly in teh beer garden :)

You're kinda turning me on, strangely enough.

ASL?

It's because I'm an evil person with an air of mystery. A lot of people go for that bad boy/girl thing!!

As for your question; 24/female, I think!!!/everywhere and anywhere (archaeologist by day/hitwoman by night so move around a lot, currently working in Cavan of all places but spend the weekends in Dublin)

You're going to Dorans tonight? Everybody's heading out and where am I? Oh yes that's right sitting on the couch updating m victim list. This assasin thing is really taking it's toll. I knew I shouldn't have sold my soul to the devil, now he's got me doing his dirty work

• Advertisement

It's because I'm an evil person with an air of mystery. A lot of people go for that bad boy/girl thing!!

As for your question; 24/female, I think!!!/everywhere and anywhere (archaeologist by day/hitwoman by night so move around a lot, currently working in Cavan of all places but spend the weekends in Dublin)

You're going to Dorans tonight? Everybody's heading out and where am I? Oh yes that's right sitting on the couch updating m victim list. This assasin thing is really taking it's toll. I knew I shouldn't have sold my soul to the devil, now he's got me doing his dirty work

I'd find the 'think' you're female funny, but I very well swear there was a crossdresser out in Drogheda on Sunday!

Dirty work eh? ;)

Cavan, go to The Manor in Virginia and rent a boat. Tell them FunkZ sent ya. :pac:

Advertisement