Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Aspiration wrote: »
    Can I PM someone my number to make sure I go out? I may end up going shy after work and not turn up if I'm not forced :D This isn't a condensed milk one though, is it?

If you want consistant nagging, get one of the girls. i'll invite you once and then forget, PM sent with number anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Can I PM someone my number to make sure I go out? I may end up going shy after work and not turn up if I'm not forced :D This isn't a condensed milk one though, is it?

Sent you pm...

female so no hassles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Thanks guys! If you see an asian looking girl walk in looking lost and walk straight out again, it's me!

Ya can't miss me, i'll be the big bugger with a pint in hand and probably shouting at someone. in a nice way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Can anyone attend this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Of course!

LadyE wrote: »
    Of course!

Cool. I have only been out a few weeks so it would be nice to meet some new people!

Out from where??? :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Cool. I have only been out a few weeks so it would be nice to meet some new people!

LOL what a username.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Looks like i'm a definite for this too, cya all later ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

RedXIV wrote: »
    Ya can't miss me, i'll be the big bugger with a pint in hand and probably shouting at someone. in a nice way :D

Shouting match? :pac:

What about non-boardsies? permitted oui/non?

Thanks guys! If you see an asian looking girl walk in looking lost and walk straight out again, it's me!

I'll be wearing my "Special Assault" pants, so we'll drag you back in and introduce you to everyone quick sharp! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

RedXIV wrote: »
    If you want consistant nagging, get one of the girls. i'll invite you once and then forget, PM sent with number anyway :D
    facT!

Non.boardsies are welcome...usually get them to sign up after!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Post of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

:D i sense a fun night ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well the last time i met up with other boardsies about 3+ years ago it was a good night, so i'd expect something similar this time hah :D

It will be a good night ;)

Honest.

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    LOL what a username.

It is explained in my profile. My friends call me fingers. Whats is so LOL? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I might try and venture in after m earlier arrangement so, seeing as though I knew a few of the people going \o/

I might try and venture in after m earlier arrangement so, seeing as though I knew a few of the people going \o/

Good stuff :)

Fingers: What have you just out from? :confused:

He's called Fingers McGee because McGee is is surname...and he plays the Violin :D

• Advertisement

LadyE wrote: »
    Good stuff :)

Fingers: What have you just out from? :confused:

He's called Fingers McGee because McGee is is surname...and he plays the Violin :D
    ah don't worry about the out thing. Wasn't thinking! I see you read my proflie. :) I am quite good as it happens but circumstances prevented me from getting any better the last few years :(What time would this start and end at? I have to be home by 11:45

ah don't worry about the out thing. Wasn't thinking! I see you read my proflie. :) I am quite good as it happens but circumstances prevented me from getting any better the last few years :(What time would this start and end at? I have to be home by 11:45

Ahhh ok..

Starts at 8-ish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

... might be there if I can get money together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I will be there from about 9 or so with any luck with spankeh in tow.

Shouting match? :pac:

What about non-boardsies? permitted oui/non?

i can't control the volume of my voice :( genetic problem.

permitted and welcome. i'm bringing 2 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

"Hi I'm from the internet, where are you from?"

"Rathmines..." Ah the stories.

My main aim tonight is to find a trolley after the pub and race around in it on o'connell street. Anyone else wanna join in the fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Here is a pic from the last impromptu drink*

There is no way you will not spot us.....

* Disclaimer: It this puts you off going, it was not my fault. I'm not even in this Photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Wilburt wrote: »
    My main aim tonight is to find a trolley after the pub and race around in it on o'connell street. Anyone else wanna join in the fun?

Sounds good

Hmmmm see now my main aim is to GET trolleyed and then race people around O' Connell street while pretending to be a helicopter....are these goals compatibile?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Last time I did that I convinces a foreign guy who was walking down Liffy street to get in, and that was after he'd seen my crash it already....

He only got scared when I started lanching it full speed at a lamp-post.....

That was one VERY drunkng night......

Advertisement