Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

FunkZ wrote: »
    I'd find the 'think' you're female funny, but I very well swear there was a crossdresser out in Drogheda on Sunday!

Dirty work eh? ;)

Cavan, go to The Manor in Virginia and rent a boat. Tell them FunkZ sent ya. :pac:

There's a lot of them crossdressers goin around. Don't be fooled, you could end up with a Thai bride (one of those lady boys, scary thought eh?!?)

So you're big in the manor then??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

trowelled wrote: »
    There's a lot of them crossdressers goin around. Don't be fooled, you could end up with a Thai bride (one of those lady boys, scary thought eh?!?)

So you're big in the manor then??

Ha no, but my mates parents own it. Rich basta'ds!

Ah feck that I'm not marrying Cristiano Ronaldo, no matter how feminine he is. Sure you're even more manly than him!

Ha no, but my mates parents own it. Rich basta'ds!

Ah feck that I'm not marrying Cristiano Ronaldo, no matter how feminine he is. Sure you're even more manly than him!

That boy/girl needs a good smack in the head. It's not hard to be more masculine than him in fairness!!

You know the rich, hmm this could be of benefit to me, they may be able to boost my business.

I'll take a visit to thje manor when i get back to cavan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Heading now, my mobiles in my user title for anyone else coming along :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll be in Dorans :)

It's the only place I know and it's a good buzz always.
    After 11.30 just shout Funk Zee really loudly in teh beer garden :)

That's Funk ZEE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

*looks smug*

:rolleyes:

I reckon one foolish first impression is unlikely to erase a life of misdeeds.

:rolleyes:

Huh :confused:

I didn't actually realised that you had done that till you told me afterwards. Up to then I would have thought you to be the classiest gent ever.:p

And I was fine, unfortunately the only person who could back up my story that I fall over all the time, was in no fit state to do so.

*Looks sumg*
    various ancedotes of chopper misbehaving/taking advantage of poor heartbroken girls

As in there's no need to look smug...or something a long those lines. I spent so long going back to get the qotes/trying to be witty that it totally back fired.

As in there's no need to look smug...or something a long those lines. I spent so long going back to get the qotes/trying to be witty that it totally back fired.

Once again, please accept my humble apologies.

Once again, please accept my humble apologies.

Ah bless the gentleman comes out again. Though can you really be classed a gentleman when you keep having to apologise?!? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

I can attest to the gentlemanliness of chopper. He was very chivalrous during the course of the night and even surpassed himself by putting himself in danger to save my life, thus avoiding what could have been a nasty Looby meets automobile incident.

Ah bless the gentleman comes out again. Though can you really be classed a gentleman when you keep having to apologise?!? :D

+1

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    I can attest to the gentlemanliness of chopper. He was very chivalrous during the course of the night and even surpassed himself by putting himself in danger to save my life, thus avoiding what could have been a nasty Looby meets automobile incident.

*justified smugness returns*

Looby_Loo wrote: »

That's chopper for you. Still fun to tease him though!! Thank god you didn't meet that automobile, chopper saves the day

*justified smugness returns*

You've got a big cheesy grin on you, don't you?

You've got a big cheesy grin on you, don't you?

Hell yeah I do.

Not every day you get credit for saving a pretty girls life!

Oh did I also mention the time I got assaulted for stopping a girl from being groped by a group of unscrupulous blokes.

Proper gent I am!

Hell yeah I do.

Not every day you get credit for saving a pretty girls life!

Oh did I also mention the time I got assaulted for stopping a girl from being groped by a group of unscrupulous blokes.

Proper gent I am!

No you never mentioned such an incident to me!! You must tell me all. You should have been in the middle ages with your chivalrous Knightly ways (geeky archaeologist in me coming out)

Proper gent alright. Chopper for gent of AH

Proper gent I am!

I think a 'proper gent' may be less inclined towards to listing his achievements...:p

I think a 'proper gent' may be less inclined towards to listing his achievements...:p

You just have to take me down a peg!

Every chance you get!

:D

You just have to take me down a peg!

Every chance you get!

:D

Ok, ok. I'll stop. I may even second trowlled's motion.

(Oi, she fell over, she fell over...)

• Advertisement

I try my best but sometimes nature wins out over nurture :(

Do second it. Everyone has a glitch now and then and that was his moment (*whispers* we won't mention the other ones)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

That boy/girl needs a good smack in the head. It's not hard to be more masculine than him in fairness!!

You know the rich, hmm this could be of benefit to me, they may be able to boost my business.

I'll take a visit to thje manor when i get back to cavan!!

Do visit the manor, but depsite the lad looking 30 he's only ****ing 17 the beard will fool ya ;)

Well I'm off for a triple scoth and then the bus in ten minutes, cutting things late tonight :)

Do visit the manor, but depsite the lad looking 30 he's only ****ing 17 the beard will fool ya ;)

Well I'm off for a triple scoth and then the bus in ten minutes, cutting things late tonight :)

I was thinking that. Less drinking time never good!! Have a few for me!! I'll just have to wait til tomorrow night to have my own actual drink. Have fun!!

I shall look out for this bearded fellow!!

I try my best but sometimes nature wins out over nurture :(

That is true.
    Do second it. Everyone has a glitch now and then and that was his moment (*whispers* we won't mention the other ones)

Lol. Yes, ok. I second trowelled motion. Chopperbryne for 'proper gent' of AH.

Were you there last friday trowelled?

That is true.

Lol. Yes, ok. I second trowelled motion. Chopperbryne for 'proper gent' of AH.

Were you there last friday trowelled?

No I had a prior engagement. Though I did walk by the Mercantile at one point!! Have yet to go to a beers as an official boardsie, been a highjacker in the past!! I missed you falling so and Choppers subsequent glitch in his gentlemanly ways

No I had a prior engagement. Though I did walk by the Mercantile at one point!! Have yet to go to a beers as an official boardsie, been a highjacker in the past!! I missed you falling so and Choppers subsequent glitch in his gentlemanly ways

Well one of those two things is bound to happen again...

Myself and gravity have a dubious relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭baby_blu

why there never drinks in tipp why do we always have 2 travel to dublin:(

Well one of those two things is bound to happen again...

Myself and gravity have a dubious relationship.

Gravity has failed me in the past too. I'm still nursing my last dancing injury

• Advertisement

baby_blu wrote: »
    why there never drinks in tipp why do we always have 2 travel to dublin:(

Tipp is a fine place. Maybe a road trip one of these days. Where in Tipp are you?

Advertisement