Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry I missed it now. Family crap came up. Hope to be at next weeks though.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Wibbs wrote: »
    Sorry I missed it now. Family crap came up. Hope to be at next weeks though.:)

Hope to see you there so!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

Twas great to meet everyone, ya's are all mad!!! Just the way I like it :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Loafer

Hey great meeting you all, pleasantly surprised at how good a night I had.
    Will certainly be at the next one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Had to miss this one because of a friend in need, what did I miss?

Drunken messyness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

LadyE wrote: »
    Drunken messyness :D

Did it stay in The Church or move on elsewhere?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

The place was locked and shut and we were outside riding a bull.

PROOF!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

PROOF!
    Lol @ Winters ****ing a bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Unfortunately we stayed in the Church, good night but I fecking hate dance music and paying +6€ for a pint.
    Did it stay in The Church or move on elsewhere?

I thought the church was ok!!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Well that is my annual visit to church taken care of for this year. Great night and great to meet some wonderful peeps.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

best part of the night was blitzy scaring that poor fella and not leaving him alone lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I heard that little lad scored the anime character. nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The best bit was when I set fire to myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

MIN2511 wrote: »
    I thought u were kidding, i left my scarf there so gonna go there later to pick it up i could ask for ya...

If you can then awesome, but no worries if not, twas my own fault anyways. What was i thinking, getting that drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Damn! Sounds like I missed a good night. When I ran it by my PO she reckoned it would be better for my review if I could show that I hadn't been out and about the town. Roll of 5 weeks when I can eventually go to one of these damned thing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Great night again.

Only up with an hour. Didn't get back til 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

The Don wrote: »
    Great night again.

Only up with an hour. Didn't get back til 5.
    where did you go to?

Angrybadger, if they have it i would get it for you :) and how drunk were you? Didn't know twas that bad

fingersmcGee; don't worry there would be more

Monkey; no more smokes for ya :) i see you survived last night

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

MIN, YOU'RE A F**KING PARTY ANIMAL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Owwwies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Spankeh wrote: »
    Owwwies

Fukking tell me about it. We gotta stop doing this to ourselves man

No pics of ye in compromising positions? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Aspiration wrote: »
    No pics of ye in compromising positions? :D

*tries to remember anything about last night*

*fails miserably*

Ehhhh, I don't think so..........

Dammit, I should have taken out my camera... It was an amazing night! Muchos fun on the floor!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Erm...last night was totally how i am not :( such a large bunch of new people didn't get used to you at all, but next time i PROMISE to be a bit more lively hah. Kudos for AngryBadger for his efforts but it just wasnt happening man !! and to our organiser, Cheers for setting it all up.

Got home around 1:30 only 10 min walk from The Church, listened to some Muse then slept alot ^.^

All of you though was nice to meet you all, i know there were some who i never talked to ( like that was a surprise considering how out of place i felt...) but cheers for the night out anyway, cyas soon with luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

MIN2511 wrote: »
    where did you go to?

Home :P

Erm...last night was totally how i am not :( such a large bunch of new people didn't get used to you at all, but next time i PROMISE to be a bit more lively hah. Kudos for AngryBadger for his efforts but it just wasnt happening man !! and to our organiser, Cheers for setting it all up.

Got home around 1:30 only 10 min walk from The Church, listened to some Muse then slept alot ^.^

All of you though was nice to meet you all, i know there were some who i never talked to ( like that was a surprise considering how out of place i felt...) but cheers for the night out anyway, cyas soon with luck :)

Wht did ya feel outta place????//

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

LadyE wrote: »
    Wht did ya feel outta place????//
    Not outta place as such, just so many new people around me silenced me for most of the night, hence Angry calling me Master of Silence for half the night :p

Well then you'll be grand the next time!