Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu drinks on Wed 6th August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Monkey; no more smokes for ya :) i see you survived last night

I think it was a candle... what sort of a crowed night club keeps naked flames about the place?

It was funny... someone at the next table screamed at me and then someone from our group grabbed me and I was more concerned that my drink had been spilled than the fact that I was still on fire...

Had a look at my jacket there earlier... there's a massive hole burned right through it.

Immolation is certainly a boards beers first for me anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Had a look at my jacket there earlier... there's a massive hole burned right through it.
    Well at least it wasn't your brand new hat... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Fracking Classic,

At least you had your priority right., looking after the drink first then your own safety second.

It was funny... someone at the next table screamed at me and then someone from our group grabbed me and I was more concerned that my drink had been spilled than the fact that I was still on fire...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Yeah, you set yourself on fire in the night club, whipped around and knocked a drink on youryself, quenching the fire.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Am due to go to the church again this evening... Just sent a text apologising, mama mia sounds nicer! :)
    btw where are we going next wk? Aspiration; remember ur one that invited us to her party?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

so who hooked up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

We suggested the Mercantile for next week, but as I said last night, that's entirely open to change.

Mercantile came up purely because we had such a blast in there 2 weeks ago. So if anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, has a better place in mind then the floor is open.

Master of nothing: No worries man, it's not the easiest thing in the world to turn up to a bunch of complete strangers, long as we see you again there'll be no complaints :D

Everyone Else: I'm in freakin work! Bah! And I spent most of the day in bed! Although I did just buy a Creative Vado and a new MP3 player :p

Also did someone mention dirtyhussy66 hooking up with the cute little ....Korean girl? (she was korean right, also I know that's not his name I just can't remember it - no surprise there). I thought I would have noticed that, or he would have been aroudn when I was walking ehr to a taxi or something....weirdness.

Cremo wrote: »
    so who hooked up?

Atari Jaguar :pac:

Someone has taken advantage of the Korean noob already?
    Hello! What ever happened to first come first served! :mad:

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Someone has taken advantage of the Korean noob already?
    Hello! What ever happened to first come first served! :mad:

???:confused:

• Advertisement

It was an attempt at a joke. I really shouldn't. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Aww i missed MF geeting set on fire :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Master of nothing: long as we see you again there'll be no complaints :D
    No worries there man, should be there again for the next one ^-^

Also did someone mention dirtyhussy66 hooking up with the cute little ....Korean girl? (she was korean right, also I know that's not his name I just can't remember it - no surprise there). I thought I would have noticed that, or he would have been aroudn when I was walking ehr to a taxi or something....weirdness.
    I don't think it happened, never noticed it myself and i think i was the only sober person there :) think the name you wanted there is either Simon/dirtyminx39. I cant actually remember her name either(sorry) but she seems like a nice girl.

No worries there man, should be there again for the next one ^-^
    I don't think it happened, never noticed it myself and i think i was the only sober person there :) think the name you wanted there is either Simon/dirtyminx39. I cant actually remember her name either(sorry) but she seems like a nice girl.

Good save squire! Her name wasn't Boomer was it....because that would be so hot my head might just explode :pac:;):D

I think it was p-something?? I thought her name started with a p..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Why are these things on when I'm not around!!! :mad:

Though on a side note I will probably be moving back to Dublin so will be around more often!! :D

Dropped into the church today, and they didn't have my scarf(my mum bought and posted it to me) am so sad.
    Angrybadger no sign of ur glasses, they gave me a case though... Did you leave ur case behind(not much use without the glasses) :)

t

LadyE wrote: »
    I think it was p-something?? I thought her name started with a p..?
    Pua....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

i wish i had gone.... someone make me go to the next drinks!!

Pua....
    Yeah - something like that!!!!!

Sorry about your scarf min :( did they ask downstairs and upstairs?

• Advertisement

i wish i had gone.... someone make me go to the next drinks!!

Come to the drinks on friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Come to the drinks on friday!

I might have to come to that myself, never been to a proper beers! Any ideas where it is yet?

Sofaspud wrote: »
    I might have to come to that myself, never been to a proper beers! Any ideas where it is yet?

The Mercentile (sp)...but subject to change (AngryBager?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

My wallet is starting to bite me back with all these beers going on. :D

Spankeh wrote: »
    My wallet is starting to bite me back with all these beers going on. :D

Are you being forced to go :p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Are you being forced to go :p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D
    Yeah I go to catch some eyecandy

>_<

Spankeh wrote: »
    Yeah I go to catch some eyecandy

>_<

^ whats that?!

edit: the funny sign thing..not eye candy..I know what that is

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Am due to go to the church again this evening... Just sent a text apologising, mama mia sounds nicer! :)
    btw where are we going next wk? Aspiration; remember ur one that invited us to her party?

I'm so sorry to hear about your scarf - but if you weren't drooling over the "guy in the black shirt" you would've remembered!! ;)

Hahaha... those French girls I randomly met at the bar upstairs at the start of the night. Didn't have a clue who they were when we dancing like mofos. Very sound though- why did we give them our numbers??

They said we can bring our friends, so who's up for a boards night out at this random French girls place??! :D

AAHAHHA, do you remember their Italian friend?

Fun fun fun!!

Aspiration wrote: »
    I'm so sorry to hear about your scarf - but if you weren't drooling over the "guy in the black shirt" you would've remembered!! ;)

Hahaha... those French girls I randomly met at the bar upstairs at the start of the night. Didn't have a clue who they were when we dancing like mofos. Very sound though- why did we give them our numbers??

They said we can bring our friends, so who's up for a boards night out at this random French girls place??! :D

AAHAHHA, do you remember their Italian friend?

Fun fun fun!!
    I wasn't drooling.... i really like him :) and was so jealous!

Thanks girls, i rang my mum today and told her bout the scarf :(

And yeah why did we give them our numbers... party anyways
    The Italian guy's name is Francesco and boy could he dance(a bit too raunchy for me though)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm back in Cork these days if you guys are wondering why you're having less fun.

Advertisement