Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rerouting V2 GB wires advice

Options
  • 09-07-2008 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Hello

I've been thinking about changing the front end on my TM M4 which will mean no battery space up there anymore. So I'll have to get the battery wires in the GB to come out the back rather than the front. So has anyone done it before? Any info on it like problems, or walk through on here or the web?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

It's not particularly hard to do once you know how to open the gearbox. Although I cant remember if there is enough wire to run back into the stock. You will need an extension wire anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

you can do it with a simple extension another option if your comfortable with a gearbox is to replace the wiring loom with a rear battery version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

May open my Dboys to look at the way the wires run (its a crane stock). I've already opened the gb to replace the spring so opening it is fine. Whats the deal with using fuses with crane stocks?

Advertisement