Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP as a GPS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

Ye this looks good. I was intending to buy it but can't find it anywhere. It should have been released last friday. Has anyone seen this for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TheMaxDaddy

I've been all over the net and called a couple of places. Nobody has any release date info for Ireland. Some people in the UK have it, but argos.co.uk dont seem to have it in stock.
    I'm pretty sure it's available in Spain and maybe a couple of other mainland Europe countries.
    I've been waiting for ages.

Game have the new release date on the UK site as today 25/07/2008. I'll check on my way home after work if they have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TheMaxDaddy

I called Gamestop and they dont have a release date on their system.

I was in Spain last week ended up buying it there with the car mount for €149.95.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

cool, irish maps any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kim_202

hi,
    I have GPS 260, buy from ebay in 52euro with shipping but no UMD disc so how can it work is anybody know how can it work please please help me out.......thankyou

Advertisement