Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Party or anyone know anybody operating mobile studio?

Options
  • 10-07-2008 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I have a friend who is totally housebound due to long long illness. She really wants a tattoo and Im hoping to arrange it somehow!! Im sorry I offered now as I cant find any. Anyone know anything about mobile tattoo studios or how to arrange a tattoo party for a few people. Thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Mobile tattoo artists generally aren't up to much good.
    Best you can do is go to a reputable artist explain the situation and see if they will do a call out.
    Worth a shot.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Dont think the issue is whether the artist is good or not--Its more down to being able to keep a sterile environment which in my opinion cant be done by a mobile artist.

Id even disagree with the suggestion of a reputable artist calling to someones house for the same reasons.

Think of it--Theyre getting out of a dirty car,walking through a house where they dont how clean it is and expected to set up a sterile area in an unknown place.
    Maybe ask an artist to call out and set up a sterile area that wont be used a couple of days before doing the tattoo.

I dont think its possible and I dont agree with the whole "tattoo party" / "mobile artist" thing.

Its not like an Anne Summers party now is it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Dont think the issue is whether the artist is good or not--Its more down to being able to keep a sterile environment which in my opinion cant be done by a mobile artist.

Id even disagree with the suggestion of a reputable artist calling to someones house for the same reasons.

^ This ++

Advertisement