Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Tom One Europe Voice Packs

• 10-07-2008 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any Irish language, as opposed to Sean & Kathy speaking English, voice packs for Tom Tom One Europe ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Hagar wrote: »
    Are there any Irish language, as opposed to Sean & Kathy speaking English, voice packs for Tom Tom One Europe ?

Thanks

as Gaeilge or are you just looking for another english speaking irish accent?

I know of neither to be honest....except my TT1 has Aonghus instead of Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

As Gaeilge is what I'm after. I found Aonghus he sounds very like Sean.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Sorry Hagar , None As Gaeilge ..But you could allways record your own !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thanks for that. I might give it a go although it might be a bit creepy hearing my own voice on my TomTom.

On the plus side it would be nice to give the Mrs directions when I'm not there. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Hagar wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I might give it a go although it might be a bit creepy hearing my own voice on my TomTom.

On the plus side it would be nice to give the Mrs directions when I'm not there. :D

The mind boggles ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement