Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the last waltz

Options
  • 10-07-2008 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Did any one brave the rain last night, and go to Eyre Square to watch
    The last Waltz on the big screen? i thought about it, then looked out the window and saw the rain. Might try tonight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

didnt go in last night but might tonight, are they showing the last waltz again tonight? great movie, might even be atmospheric in the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Was around there close to midnight. Saw a few people at it -- excluding the inebriated folk. Hardly a stunning turnout. Probably would have stuck it out there a while only for I had to get up early.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭renmorescout

I think tonights film, is Stop Making Sense by Talking Heads.
    I might head down, But I aint sitting in the rain!
    Full Program details here :-
    http://www.galwayfilmfleadh.com/programme.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i got the bus home from the square last night at around 10.00, just after it started. only one person was watching,the guy working there. such a shame, i'd have watched it if it weren't pelting. great music/film/show/thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

The Tribute that was put on in The Black Box last year was great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

What 'ye on about?

WAs out in the rain alright liast night, soaksed to the skin I was, literly! Wasnt at any fancy waltx though

Advertisement