Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer wanted

Options
  • 10-07-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

influences include: taking back sunday, my chem, lostprophets, brand new, new found glory, and most american pop punk really.

Material wrote already.
    Based in the midlands around tipperary laois and offaly but if you dont mind traveling once every week or two then all areas are good.

some demos up on our myspace... www.andersonmesa.com
    male or female

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

Tell me more! Whats the plan stan. Sounds good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jamiecol

hey. the plan is to gig as much as we can write as much as we can and put it out. we have some demos with our old singer on or myspace if you wanna see. new songs are better.

Bump.
    still looking.

new demo up "in case of emergencey"

www.andersonmesa.com

bump bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lyonse

im more than intrested in joining your band a consider myself to be a very versatile singer im from tipp, into all kinds of rock music lioke arctic monkeys ,the killers ,green day get back 2 me when you can thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement