Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foroige Youth Clubs

Options
  • 10-07-2008 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

There are a number of Foroige youth clubs established in the North County area. These are youth clubs for young people aged 12 and over. The clubs are run by volunteers from local communities and are supported by Foroige ( National Youth Organisation). They clubs provide a safe environment for young people to meet up and get involved in fun activities. If anyone is interested in getting involved as a volunteer in any of the clubs then let me know. The clubs are always looking for new volunteers. Alternatively if you think your area would benefit from having a youth club, I would be happy to assist. Feel free to send me a private message or you can contact Bryan @ 086 8519639.

Advertisement