Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Tattoo/piercing chat thread

Options
  • 10-07-2008 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

So uh, thought I'd toss this up since we have that new pics only thread so people can't chat. Guess anything goes here (within the rules of course).

Anyway, got that excited feeling now myself cause it's 4 hours till I get my latest tattoo and I can't wait :D

Anyway on another note, how far a walk is Inkwell from tara street dart? I'm guessing about 20 minutes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Hey. I'm going in to John in Inkwell today, yeah I'd say it's about a 20 minutes walk from Tara street.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

how that tats go guys??

silly question, but how long before i can wet my tattoo probarly, its friggen itchy the life out of me atm , got it done last friday:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Long time lurker here - no mods yet so didn't really know what to say.

Should be getting my first tat soon, just have to wait for pay day :)

Anyway, heya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭Duff

I'm booked in to get my first tat on Saturday morning, dont really know what I want or where I want it though, was thinking maybe a star about 5 inches long on the back of my neck, what do you guys think? Is that a painfull area to get one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Just got back from Mark in Inkwell and I had a blast.

I can honestly say I will never go anywhere else again, really made me feel at home, going to post a proper review in the proper thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement